Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Off Track F1 Command Centers?

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2010, 02:11 PM
Teamspeed Member
Jonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant future
Off Track F1 Command Centers?

I'm in a business of NASCAR class this semester that dissects the business model of NASCAR. Being a F1 fan I was wondering if anyone remembers the video that showed behind the scenes of Williams or McLaren. It shows the command center that the team has back at the factory?

I was going to show this video to the class showing them the difference in the amount of money it takes to run a F1 team compared to a NASCAR team.

Also I have been looking for this forever and just decided to ask...Thank you in advance.

Old 09-26-2010, 02:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
There have been posts about the mclaren one before. I am trying to find it but it is there somewhere!

Sounds like it could be a sick class where do you go to school?

Old 09-26-2010, 04:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of light
It's the vid where some presenter follows Jenson around HQ following a glimpse of the MP4-12C.

Old 09-26-2010, 06:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
quattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond repute
Something that's a few years old but still very good, there's a Discovery Channel documentary on the Williams team when they were competitive with BMW power and drivers were JPM and Ralph.

Old 09-26-2010, 10:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
Jonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant future
Excellent thanks guys...I'm getting my undergrad from VCU in Richmond,VA. This class fills an elective and is pretty straight forward. The professors have a ton of knowledge on NASCAR and with my love for F1 I'm always getting into discussions on motorsports in general....

Thanks for the suggestions I will look those up.

Old 09-26-2010, 10:31 PM
Teamspeed Member
Alright guys you got me on the right track....no pun intended.

YouTube - Mission Control for mclaren f1 team