Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Kimi Confident that Ferrari Will Win in 2009

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2009, 11:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Kimi Confident that Ferrari Will Win in 2009

I tend to agree with him. Ferrari appears to have turned a corner that McLaren doesn't even have in sight.

This could become a two-team race again but with Brawn in the place of McLaren.

Full text at: autosport.com - F1 News: Raikkonen sure Ferrari will win in 2009.

Old 05-27-2009, 11:36 AM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
I think they are on the right track, but I don't think they are as close as they think they are. Once they get back onto higher speed tracks we'll really see how well they've managed their aero and traction problems. I really think they only did well in Monaco because it is a lower speed, more technical track with barely any passing opportunities.

Old 05-27-2009, 11:41 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gobbles
I think they are on the right track, but I don't think they are as close as they think they are. Once they get back onto higher speed tracks we'll really see how well they've managed their aero and traction problems. I really think they only did well in Monaco because it is a lower speed, more technical track with barely any passing opportunities.
I see your point and agree with you although we all know that the Ferraris are usually very quick on the straights and hopefully they'll be quick around the bends aswell. I guess only time will tell

Old 05-27-2009, 11:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
let's hope so, other than the fact that I'm starting to dream of bad things happening to the Brawn team, I have both Ferrari drivers on my fantasy team

Old 05-27-2009, 12:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Over_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond repute
I really really want to see this happen. A Ferrari v. Brawn duke out the rest of the season would make a great second half for 2009. Ross "The Wizard" Brawn out manuevering his old guard. If this fight is going to go anywhere, Ferrari must must dominate in Turkey. This could be really good!!! Fingers crossed.

Old 05-27-2009, 02:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond repute
I just want to see something new happen! Button constantly winning doesn't have a fraction of the appeal of other winners. Even Rubens on top of the podium would be more welcomed.

Old 05-27-2009, 03:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Its my hope that this win will go to Kimi, however, Turkey is next and Massa owns that place.

Old 05-27-2009, 04:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I'd love to see a legitimate 3-way race for the title between Brawn, Red Bull, and Ferrari. Right now those are the only 3 teams that even stand half a chance of being competitive. McLaren should just go back to the drawing board and start working on next year's car though.

It was actually nice to see the Ferraris making a decent showing at Monaco but watching Jenson just walk away with the lead while running a flawless race was a lot less exciting than it was last year when Hamilton had a great start but got a flat and almost wrecked to then claw back with one of the most decisive wins in F1 history.

Old 05-27-2009, 04:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Not just Jenson. Rubens went by Kimi like he was standing still at the start.

Brawn had no real competition at Monaco and they are even better in the high speed turns. Turkey has many high speed turns . . . .

Old 05-28-2009, 01:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
Not just Jenson. Rubens went by Kimi like he was standing still at the start.
But Kimi said he had the dirty line. Not sure how much effect that has...

Quick Reply: Kimi Confident that Ferrari Will Win in 2009