Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Simple Photoshop Request!

Old 08-09-2015, 10:34 AM
Teamspeed Member
McJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the rough
Simple Photoshop Request!

Hey everybody, I'm going to be buying some new wheels for my Mk.5 GTI before too long, and I want something that's kind of different. However, I kind of wanted to see what my car would look like before I purchased a $2,000 set of wheels. Is there anybody out there who doesn't mind photoshopping this gold color onto the wheels of this white GTI?

P.S. I'm having trouble with the attachments on my phone so I'll have to upload in 3 messages. Thanks in advance guys!

Attached Images  
Old 08-09-2015, 10:35 AM
Teamspeed Member
McJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the rough
Photo 2

Attached Images  
Old 08-09-2015, 10:36 AM
Teamspeed Member
...and photo 3.

Attached Images