Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Fresh Pepper. Yandell. (PHOTOGRAPHER // VIDEOGRAPHER)

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2013, 01:04 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
pepperyandell is an unknown quantity at this point
Fresh Pepper. Yandell. (PHOTOGRAPHER // VIDEOGRAPHER)

Hey TS,

My name is Pepper Yandell — I'm an automotive commercial photographer, videographer, and marketing consultant. It's time for another update of my most recent work. I typically post strictly photos, but I've been getting into a lot of videography work as well. I'll share some of my recent videos and also some behind the scenes/randomness I've collected over the past 6 months or so. Please share your opinions, thoughts, love, and hate! Thanks.

If you like what you see, please give my Facebook page a like for more updates. http://www.facebook.com/pepperyandell

PHOTOGRAPHY

Before you scroll through these, check out at a timelapse of one of my edits, so you get an idea of what goes into some of these pictures ->

Also, everything is not always as it seems! Many of these may of been shot in completely different locations than appeared. It's called compositing. Check out this little behind the scenes glimpse of what it took to make the "On Fire" shot with the red Lamborghini Gallardo STS: http://jotechracing.com/private/onfirebna.htm

PHOTOS

Standstill — HRE Wheels by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Possessed — Private Client by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Hellbent — Private Client by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Hands Up — HRE Wheels by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Staredown — HRE Wheels by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Overkill — HRE Wheels by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Planted — HRE Wheels by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Wrangled — American Racing Wheels by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Beauty over Function — American Racing Wheels by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Abandoned — HRE Wheels by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Flowform — HRE Wheels by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Cold Blooded — Elliott Fight Dynamics by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Combo — Elliott Fight Dynamics by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Leading — Jotech Motorsports by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Sleek Satin — Vossen Wheels by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Sun Frame — Modulare Wheels by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Dreamin — Modulare Wheels by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

G Waggin — Modulare Wheels by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Sleeping Giant — Starwood Motors by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Evoke — Starwood Motors by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Old 07-10-2013, 01:05 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Old 07-10-2013, 01:05 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Old 07-10-2013, 01:06 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
BEHIND THE SCENES // PUBLICATIONS // RANDOMNESS

This is a shot from jumping that crazy $105,000 jeep nearly 20 feet in the air in Little Sahara, Oklahoma for the commercial video shoot.

Shooting video from a helicopter over the coast of Copacabana in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil.

Landscape shot I grabbed while in San Francisco editing video with Richard Thompson.

Shooting some video inserts for a video I'm currently in production for in front of this insanely awesome mansion in Dallas, TX.

The interior of a HD Filming helicopter I used to produce some video work while down in Brazil.

The HD Filming helicopter I used in Brazil.

One of my photos for HRE featured in their Catalog

A shot of Underground Racing's Aventador I took down in Houston, TX during TX2K13 on the front page of HRE Wheels website.

Made an AR15 DSLR mount, haha.

Took a GT-R over the coast of Barra in Rio De Janeiro.

Causing commotion in front of the infamous Copacabana Palace with a GT-R.

Had to drive around this behemoth Rolls Royce Phantom in Dallas for a couple days for a video shoot. Definitely more fun to ride in the back!

Shooting some video on the incredible Sony FS700 with Richard Thompson.

A rigged up McLaren MP4-12C for video with a Canon 5D MKII

Another angle rigged up with a Canon 5DMKII on the McLaren. Our doorless production vehicle is in the background.

Got to drive this McLaren MP4-12C all around Dallas for a few days shooting video. Awesome car, great to cruise in.

Steadicam + saddlin up a GT-R for some rolling shots at TX2K13.

Steadicam + saddlin up a GT-R for some rolling shots at TX2K13.

Got to drive around this Ferrari 458 Spider all day for a photoshoot I took it on, hands down one of my favorite cars.

The coast of Rio De Janeiro from a helicopter.

Old 07-10-2013, 01:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Great work there, nice!

Old 07-10-2013, 02:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Awesome! You have a new FB like and Flickr contact!

Old 07-11-2013, 09:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
You already know...

Old 07-16-2013, 08:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
domesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond repute
Pepper Love your work bro! I first started admiring your work when you went by Pepper Perfect and I think exclusively shot for JoTech. Your work gets better and better every time I see it. This page is full of win. Keep the pics coming

Old 07-17-2013, 12:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice body of work. Love the your unique style.

Old 07-18-2013, 12:22 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Thanks guys! Glad you're liking them. Here's some fresh shots of a Jotech GT-R for HRE Wheels.

Showers — HRE Wheels by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Sunplay — HRE Wheels by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Jurassic — HRE Wheels by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Solitude — HRE Wheels by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Golden Rule — HRE Wheels by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Quick Reply: Fresh Pepper. Yandell. (PHOTOGRAPHER // VIDEOGRAPHER)