Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

2011 Naples - "Cars on 5th" (Exotic Car Picture Heaven!)

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2011, 10:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
Talking 2011 Naples - "Cars on 5th" (Exotic Car Picture Heaven!)

Hello, friends! It's been WAY too long but I have been unbelievably swamped at the university and not photographing nearly as much as I would love to. Thankfully, that changed this weekend!

I got to spend the day with fantastic friends and made some great new connections as well! The Cars on 5th is hosted every year by the Ferrari Club of Naples and it is always more and more ridiculous each year. This year was no different! Some cars were brought out that were literally priceless.

Let's start this thread off right:

Enjoy!

- Chris

Old 02-13-2011, 10:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita: 1/3 in the WORLD: (It's the same car featured on Jay Leno's garage)

For all of you that are friends with me on Facebook you may have seen the photo I snapped on my iPhone yesterday just on my way to the event - sheer insanity!!

Old 02-13-2011, 10:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro

Old 02-13-2011, 10:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro

Old 02-13-2011, 10:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro

Old 02-13-2011, 11:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro

More photos to come!

Until then, enjoy!!

- Chris

Old 02-13-2011, 11:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
Epic event and photos...Wow!

Old 02-13-2011, 11:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
What an event!
not to nitpick but no enzo in that group?

Old 02-13-2011, 11:28 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Chris!!! Amazing pics buddy!! Featured you on our Facebook page as well.

Old 02-13-2011, 11:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by slord
What an event!
not to nitpick but no enzo in that group?
Amazingly, no!

There are quite a few Enzo's in Naples though. I spoke to the owner of a black Enzo last year at this same event. He would always park it like a regular car in his community's garage.

There are SO many sick private car collections in this city that will never be seen by public eyes. I made friends with the detailer for the CCXR Trevita and he said the owner also owns another CCXR as well.

I'm doing my damnedest to get access to that garage for a private photo session. If it happens, photos to come!!

I did chat with the owner of the LFA and his wife for about 30 mins. Fantastic people. I exchanged business cards with him. I'll be following up with him shortly and offer him a photo session. His car is the first and only LFA in FL right now - 5th LFA in the country. Unbelievable car, he showed me the interior and the electronics on the dash etc. It's an amazing machine with only 250 miles on it right now. He said 125 of those miles were from the engineers at the factory testing it.

- Chris

Quick Reply: 2011 Naples - "Cars on 5th" (Exotic Car Picture Heaven!)