Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Atomic80 photography

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2011, 11:22 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
stunningcharles is on a distinguished roadstunningcharles is on a distinguished roadstunningcharles is on a distinguished road
Fantastic work! I enjoyed all of them.

Old 02-28-2011, 11:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
I love everything about your photography! It's almost unreal.

Old 02-28-2011, 11:44 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
true test of skill is female nude form :-)

Old 03-01-2011, 09:35 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PJS
true test of skill is female nude form :-)
Funny thing is that my gf's dad said the same thing last night.

Old 03-01-2011, 09:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
ptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond repute
They are all Incredible! These are my favorite.

Thank you.

Old 03-01-2011, 10:36 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
wow that lens shows the GOOD and the BAD of a persons body lol

Old 03-01-2011, 12:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ritesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond repute
Great skills man - I wish you were closer so you could take some pics of my cars.

Old 03-01-2011, 12:46 PM
Teamspeed Member
Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I've always enjoyed looking at your photo's, great talent you got there.

Old 03-02-2011, 07:18 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Redlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond repute
Very impressive Jason. Great array of subjects. I'd work on that nude female form assignment. We'll grade your efforts!

Old 03-02-2011, 10:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, those pics are just amazing! Landscapes are breathtaking!

Quick Reply: Atomic80 photography