Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

My car drawings

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 03:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Porsche 911 RSR turbo.

Attached Images  
Old 01-05-2010, 04:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Few new drawings...

Attached Images    
Old 01-05-2010, 05:10 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
Incredible talent. Awesome.

Old 01-15-2010, 01:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks mate, here is my latest drawing...

Attached Images  
Old 01-15-2010, 08:11 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Simply fantastic!

Collecting art is a family past time. In fact, I've opted to diversify a portion of my personal portfolio into it. That said, I certainly am interested and will be having a look at that blog of yours. We support up and coming artists where we can, and boy... Can I see getting behind you!

Old 01-15-2010, 09:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Neijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Vic82
Thanks Craig, have you framed the Bellof drawing yet? If you did, i would like to see some photos .
I don't want DJ to ban me for my atrocious photog skills... but here goes. No, the frames aren't black; there cherry ~ they look soooo good in person.

Vic = The Man

You would all do well to pick up some of his work, especially at the prices he sells... I still can't believe it

forgive me Vic for the bad quality photo

Name:  IMG_1628.jpg
Views: 623
Size:  75.1 KB

Old 01-16-2010, 03:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks Craig, you did a very nice job with the frames and thanks for the pic too.

Old 01-16-2010, 03:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by chokeu2
Simply fantastic!

Collecting art is a family past time. In fact, I've opted to diversify a portion of my personal portfolio into it. That said, I certainly am interested and will be having a look at that blog of yours. We support up and coming artists where we can, and boy... Can I see getting behind you!
That's all ways nice to hear, hope you will find something suiting for you and if you don't, you can still contact me for a one off drawing.

Old 01-17-2010, 10:28 PM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
I'm very impressed, when finances and wall space allows I know I will want a couple to off set each other like the framed ones above. Great looking stuff.

Old 01-18-2010, 09:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks.
Here is just a little 15 minute sketch i did today, maybe it will be the base for a full size drawing....

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: My car drawings