Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Exclusive RS7 anyone?!

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2013, 10:00 AM
Teamspeed Member
GRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond repute
Exclusive RS7 anyone?!

Just received these pics from Germany, my RS7 is now built and on its way to me! Let me know what you think. I think its bold, but incredibly cool and rare.

Old 11-24-2013, 10:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I have to say I'm not a fan of the color on this particular car...car itself and interior are outstanding though, I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun with it!
Any particular reason why you didn't go for the ceramic brakes? Apart from the price of course...

Old 11-24-2013, 10:42 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
JerryTheBanker is an unknown quantity at this point
Love the orange!!!!!
What was the MRSP???
I've been debating to order one in orange, but now there would be one too many in orange!!!! LOL!!!!!

Old 11-24-2013, 01:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
It is supposed that the RS models have a more 'wide' body parts, like front and rear wings etc. It is only me who can't see these characteristics?

Old 11-24-2013, 02:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute
^ the RS body modifications have been more subtle over the years. I do miss the overly exaggerated hips of RS of old, but I don't think this machine is really lacking in presence.

Love the car graham congrats man it really is one of a kind

Old 11-24-2013, 05:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
So orange and so sexy. Cant wait for more pics

Old 11-24-2013, 06:11 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I want to hate it but I absolutely LOVE it. Damn I envy you!

Old 11-25-2013, 01:13 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
StingrayX is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn! :O That orange stitching... just wow!

Old 11-25-2013, 09:51 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Davi is infamous around these partsDavi is infamous around these partsDavi is infamous around these partsDavi is infamous around these partsDavi is infamous around these partsDavi is infamous around these partsDavi is infamous around these parts
Beautiful!

Old 11-25-2013, 10:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
I think that color looks better on maybe an RS5, but still a great and unique color. I ordered a Shiraz Red RS5 that just came in last Friday, I originally ordered that color after seeing it on an S7.

Quick Reply: Exclusive RS7 anyone?!