Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

pics of YOO-HOO for my TS Brethren

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 05:33 PM
Senior Kaine
KO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to all
pics of YOO-HOO for my TS Brethren

per request.

DJ-sorry I cant go to the boat thread....my crew is all in here.

1940 19ft Chris Craft "Barrel-Back".

I had this restored for my lil sis, as you may know.

Anyway this is the finest example on the planet. However I did the boat with MODERN, fuel-injected power (just a lil 350mag) instead of going original. this costs you major points with judges & purists alike.

but the plus-es are a) it runs b) its fast c) it doesn't suck. Old motors are cool & all, but we really use the boats. I wanted push-button starting and I got it (like all my wood classics). Controversial, but i wanted ease of use & low-maint.

boat hits 50, but porpoises a bit at WOT. overpowered is the word.

still pretty fabulous....in some of these shots you can see the varnish in the hull-----its pretty remarkable. You simply will never see a nicer one.

Its literally not possible to make a nicer example. Flawless & 100-points.

remember, not ONE piece of wood is original on this boat----

100% restored by my friend who is the top guy in the game.

enjoy

Old 01-25-2008, 05:35 PM
Senior Kaine
KO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to all

Old 01-25-2008, 05:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
Wow!!! Hotness!!!

Old 01-25-2008, 05:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond repute
That boat is absolutely gorgeous. KK I love your style.

Old 01-25-2008, 05:43 PM
Senior Kaine
thanks you, sirs

who doesnt love Bugatti split-screens ??

Old 01-25-2008, 05:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
red944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to behold
Wow!! Speachless. New cars and boats just are not as elegant as they use to be.

Old 01-25-2008, 05:54 PM
CLS
Teamspeed Senior Member
CLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond repute
That is a beautiful boat. I saw a beautiful wood boat last summer at Lake Tahoe but this one you have here is perfect!

Old 01-25-2008, 05:57 PM
Teamspeed MVP
Smoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, the gentleman that restored that CC is at the Top of his game.. Geez, that is perfection on water..

Old 01-25-2008, 05:58 PM
Senior Kaine
Damn you can say that again........

heres my take:

the boats (like these CC's especially) were SO ahead of their time.

What 1940 car can you drive daily today? exactly

What 1940 car performs like this? exactly

Yes this boat has been restored/modified. But my neighbors & relatives all have these in original form and they still use them all day.

Shit !......I had 1949 Jaguar 3.5 Litre DHC. Gearbox had no synchros....you know what thats like to drive?!?!?!?

or how about my 1964 Rolls Silver Cloud III (that I mentioned in the other thread)?.........REALLY a pain in the ass to drive.

these babies perform. by todays standards.

its weird

Old 01-25-2008, 06:01 PM
Senior Kaine
Originally Posted by Smoothcab
Wow, the gentleman that restored that CC is at the Top of his game.. Geez, that is perfection on water..

the guy happens to be my best friend.

his grandfather was the first CC Dealer in the world, back in the 30's.
He is a 3rd generation artisan/craftsman.

shit, his dads boats are just as clean and hes 75+

Thanks for the kind words......its literally so perfect it looks like PLASTIC

Quick Reply: pics of YOO-HOO for my TS Brethren