Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

Our friends Adiabatic Tuned Exotics Sponsor Miss Geico Offshore Racing

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2013, 03:46 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post Our friends Adiabatic Tuned Exotics Sponsor Miss Geico Offshore Racing

Congrats to our friends at Adiabatic on their new partnership!

Name:  577888_10151356906970229_303862579_n.jpg
Views: 10338
Size:  90.1 KB

Adiabatic Tuned Exotics Sponsors Miss Geico Offshore Racing

Lake Park, February 27, 2013: Adiabatic Tuned Exotics today announced its sponsorship of the Miss Geico Offshore Racing Team.

The company's owner enthusiastically announced the sponsorship today. “I was given the opportunity to sponsor this premier racing team, and I jumped at it!” said Kevin Konchan, owner of Adiabatic Tuned Exotics. Miss Geico Racing has captured five consecutive World Championships in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, and has built one of the fastest offshore racing boats on the planet.

"My involvement with the Miss Geico Offshore Racing Team began in 2009 at the Michigan City, IN, offshore power boat race. The boat suffered a catastrophic control surface failure on Saturday, and I was able to work through the night, fabricating and installing a large temporary fix so they could race Sunday. With my determination, I stayed in contact with the crew chief of this premier offshore racing team, itching to help the team out. They flew me to a few more races as part of the crew, which I was very fortunate to have the opportunity to do so. They also brought me down to their shop in Florida a few times and I helped them with various projects at the shop. I fabricated a few custom parts for the race boat, such as Jet-A fuel surge tanks and various rigging components.”

“Although Miss Geico Racing is one of the most premier offshore race teams in the world, my true passion is in the automotive industry. Since my involvement with Miss Geico, I have established Adiabatic Tuned Exotics, the premier custom exhaust and fabrication shop for exotic automobiles. I couldn’t have done any of this without the confidence they had in me, and I don’t want anything more than to give back to the crew that helped me get started – Miss Geico Offshore racing team!”

Located in Lake Park, FL, Adiabatic Tuned Exotics is the premier custom exhaust builder for exotic automobiles where quality is a passion.

Old 02-27-2013, 04:13 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
MissGEICORacing is an unknown quantity at this point
We are very Happy to have Adiabatic Tuned Exotics as part of our team.
Thanks All

Old 02-27-2013, 05:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

Very cool, look forward to some updates!

Cheers,
Nik

Old 02-27-2013, 05:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
Awesome stuff! Kevin is an awesome and knowledgeable guy! He also has a fine hand for welding/exhaust work

Old 03-05-2013, 09:09 PM
Dave@AT-Exotics is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank you guys! We are just as excited!