Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

Miami Boat Show 2012 - Who is going?

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2012, 04:50 PM
JCL
Teamspeed Junior Member
JCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond repute
Miami Boat Show 2012 - Who is going?

Heading to Ft. Lauderdale Feb. 16 and plan on going to the show at least one day. Who all is going?

Official Site of the Miami International Boat Show | Miami, FL

Old 02-07-2012, 04:59 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Leaving on the 13th, will just miss you mate!

Old 02-07-2012, 11:36 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
I'll be there. I get back from my trip the day it starts. Looking forward to seeing some interesting stuff. DJ, why you leavin!?! Might as well stay since you'll be down. You can stay at Brett's house, I'm sure he'd be cool with it. hahaha

Old 02-08-2012, 05:20 PM
JCL
Teamspeed Junior Member
JCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
Leaving on the 13th, will just miss you mate!
You should stay a few days....here is a sneak peak of one of the boats skater will have in the booth.388SLW with some huge dual fuel motors from Stirling.

Attached Images  
Old 02-13-2012, 09:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond repute
Heading over Thursday morning. Preview day = smaller crowds. Easier to get clean shots.

Old 02-13-2012, 11:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Delayed my return to Tokyo so I could attend on Thurs

Old 02-14-2012, 11:08 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone want to cover the show for us? Full pics of all the highlights, will $$ compensate for quality coverage, PM me.

Old 02-14-2012, 11:09 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Hernando
I'll be there. I get back from my trip the day it starts. Looking forward to seeing some interesting stuff. DJ, why you leavin!?! Might as well stay since you'll be down. You can stay at Brett's house, I'm sure he'd be cool with it. hahaha
Yep he didnt want me to leave, love that guy! But I had to get back to NYC.

Sorry you missed the event this past weekend man!

Old 02-14-2012, 02:06 PM
Former Sponsor
NAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond repute
Might head down south Saturday if I don't go golfing with my dad - Went to the PB Boat Show last year and had a blast !! I'm sure the MIA will be bigger and better!!

Old 02-15-2012, 12:35 PM
JCL
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by Lenny@NavTV
Might head down south Saturday if I don't go golfing with my dad - Went to the PB Boat Show last year and had a blast !! I'm sure the MIA will be bigger and better!!

Lenny MIA is definitely worth going to. Its a manufacturers show, not a dealer show so its top notch the whole way and a lot of new models are introduced every year.

From the boats to the gear to electronics and more, its the best of the best when it comes to boat shows....except for the mega yacht show in Ft. Lauderdale

Quick Reply: Miami Boat Show 2012 - Who is going?