Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

Nor-Tech Powerboats 420 Monte Carlo

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2011, 12:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Renovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Nor-Tech Powerboats 420 Monte Carlo

Nor-Tech Powerboats 420 Monte Carlo
Nor-Tech shows its stunning new 42 footer and its sensational!
Those on hand at the docks near the Poker Run Village during last weekend’s 2012 Super Boat International Offshore World Championships in Key West, Fla., got a glimpse of the latest offering from Nor-Tech. Dubbed the 420, at least for now (the people at the Cape Coral, Fla., custom high-performance boat company had initially planned to call it the 420 Monte Carlo but reportedly there are some copyright issues with that name), the" launch-style" 42-footer is based off hull for the 390 Center Console.

The 420 also shares the boat’s 10-foot beam, but that is where all similarities end. The diesel-powered, launch-style model has a full cabin as well as generous open seating throughout its interior. With a pair of 370-hp Yanmar diesel engines, it runs 60 mph, according Terry Sobo, Nor-Tech’s director of sales and marketing.

We’re targeting it at the same buyer who consider a Riva or something similar,” said Sobo.
Source : Exclusive: Sneak Preview of Nor-Tech 420

Nor-Tech Powerboats 420 Monte Carlo HD - YouTube

L.O.A: 42' 9"
Beam: 10'
Draft: 36"
Weight: 11,500 lbs
Fuel: 310 gallons
Water: 30 gallons
Sleeps: 2

HULL FEATURES:

Hull bottom consists of a hand laid sandwich of solid fiberglass and Kevlar. The hull sides and deck are also made of glass and Kevlar with a high density foam core. Stringers and bulkhead are composed of high density foam core and fiberglass. The hull and deck joint is glassed together around the entire perimeter.

COCKPIT FEATURES:

Designed as the ultimate day boat the cockpit features an abundance of seating areas. Forward of the helm station are twin aft facing lounge areas that receive full protection from the wind compliment of the wrap around wind shield. The twin person helm sits forward of another aft facing seat that also sports a large refreshment cooler below. Farther aft is the forward facing bench seat. engine hatch. From there you'll find twin padded sunlounges and finally a large integrated swim platform.

HEAD FEATURES:

The enclosed head compartment contains a flushing toilet, sink and stand up shower.

SALON FEATURES:

Step down into the salon and you will find an optional entertainment center equipped to fit your needs. You'll discover a wrap around sofa that leads to an over sized berth.

Source: nor-tech :: 420 MC

I have to say........ I love it....

A little bit of everything, in a great package.

Props to the Nor-Tech team.

Old 12-30-2011, 06:29 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
OMG WTF!?! I think I just found my next boat!!! That thing is amazing! I wonder if I can get a larger engine package?

I love it!!

First time using this app on the iPad. Pretty cool, but I can't rep you here. Will do it later.

Anyone know the name of the song? I can't find it with Shazam.

Last edited by Hernando; 12-30-2011 at 06:31 PM.
Old 12-30-2011, 06:29 PM
jim
Teamspeed Senior Member
jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Wow...very interesting...thanks for posting it.

Old 12-30-2011, 07:53 PM
R5T
Teamspeed Senior Member
R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Very Cool boat.

Old 12-31-2011, 12:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Renovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hernando
OMG WTF!?! I think I just found my next boat!!! That thing is amazing! I wonder if I can get a larger engine package?

I love it!!

First time using this app on the iPad. Pretty cool, but I can't rep you here. Will do it later.

Anyone know the name of the song? I can't find it with Shazam.
Caught you off guard ahh hernando....

This thing is really amazing.....

I have zero doubt Nor-tech will be accommodating, if a coustomer would like a diferent engine option.

Nor-Tech has build some of my favorite speed boats from the 80 Speedster that I made a thread off and the closed canopy catamaran speed boat with turbine engines.

Danger Zone 43 Nor-Tech GTR powerboat - YouTube

And the unforgettable Aqua Doll

TURBINE POWERED NOR-TECH'S AQUA DOLL - YouTube

The 420 MC is truly an amazing boat.

Old 12-31-2011, 08:05 PM
R5T
Teamspeed Senior Member
R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Renovatiopr
I have zero doubt Nor-tech will be accommodating, if a coustomer would like a diferent engine option.
The 420 MC is truly an amazing boat.
No need for different engines, they are perfect for this side of the pond.
btw, are those 8LV-370Z Yanmar's. ???

Old 01-05-2012, 01:29 AM
Teamspeed Cigarette Racer
Location: Blue Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, Monterey and beyond
gociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud of
stunning boat

Originally Posted by Renovatiopr
Quote:

.... company had initially planned to call it the 420 Monte Carlo but reportedly there are some copyright issues with that name),....
We’re targeting it at the same buyer who consider a Riva or something similar,” said Sobo.
What a beautiful vessel- love the 'launch concept'

I wonder if it has anything to do with what Carlo Riva created in the mid 80's after selling the Riva brand, his creation of the " Monte Carlo Offshorer" brand. ya gotta wonder.
with a bit of Magnum influence imo.

nice post, thank you. Gotta start saving again lol.

Attached Images    
Old 01-06-2012, 09:16 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Beautiful.

Old 01-07-2012, 01:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
Really nice boat and design, but I would prefer a pair of Ilmor 725's in lieu of the diesels.

Old 01-07-2012, 06:55 PM
R5T
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Insman
Really nice boat and design, but I would prefer a pair of Ilmor 725's in lieu of the diesels.
It's not that kind of boat IMHO.
The Diesels are perfect for it.

Quick Reply: Nor-Tech Powerboats 420 Monte Carlo