Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

I can't seem to get enough of Miss Geico

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 03:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Neijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond repute
I can't seem to get enough of Miss Geico

I can't get over how fing cool this turbine boat is... Been keeping up with Jayboats photo's; awesome shots by the way. Damon has a ton of photo's, and Hernando seems to be an honorary pilot! I need to move to Florida, meh another life maybe...

Two Lycoming T-53 703 series, you getting this Gobbles?

YouTube - Miss GEICO World Record Run from Miami to Palm Beach

YouTube - Hot New Miss Geico Mystic

Old 06-29-2010, 11:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Miss geico is a nice boat, I agree with you! geico race team also has a 38' Top gun boat painted with the geico colors.

Old 06-29-2010, 12:44 PM
R5T
Teamspeed Senior Member
R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
210 mph would be fun.

[youtube]5ORjZ8Dpa7k[/youtube]

I wonder how large the fuel tank is and what range the boat have.

Old 06-29-2010, 01:25 PM
Teamspeed Member
waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
They also have T55's as well.

They made a lot of changes to the boat over the off-season.

Old 06-29-2010, 01:42 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Ferrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond repute
Great vids, we are big offshore performance fans here as well!

Old 06-29-2010, 01:43 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Ferrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MiniHawk
Miss geico is a nice boat, I agree with you! geico race team also has a 38' Top gun boat painted with the geico colors.

Old 07-20-2010, 11:31 AM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, she's a sweet boat. Def a must have. The company that set that boat up is Turbine Marine, owned by a Swedish guy John Aruda. Nice guy. I think owning a turbine powered boat is something I definitely have to do before I die.

Old 07-20-2010, 02:29 PM
JCL
Teamspeed Junior Member
JCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hernando
Yeah, she's a sweet boat. Def a must have. The company that set that boat up is Turbine Marine, owned by a Swedish guy John Aruda. Nice guy. I think owning a turbine powered boat is something I definitely have to do before I die.

thats their old turbine guy.

they switched over to Whispering a season or two ago and seem to be doing pretty well with them.

Old 07-20-2010, 04:06 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JCL
thats their old turbine guy.

they switched over to Whispering a season or two ago and seem to be doing pretty well with them.
Ahhh, I guess my info was a bit dated. Thanks for the update.

Old 07-20-2010, 07:35 PM
Teamspeed Member
waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
There's almost 50 boats racing at Harrison Township Mi this weekend. Geico is one of them.