Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

The Woody's in North Lake Tahoe

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2011, 06:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond repute
UUG, great photos bud!

Old 08-13-2011, 08:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I spent all morning looking at the page for van dam boatworks. My lord are those some pretty things. That is definitely on my list after I win the lottery.

Old 08-13-2011, 08:41 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
In Tahoe now, staying in Tahoe Vista which is a few miles up the road from the show. Going to try to stop by tomorrow. The traffic the event is causing along the highway is brutal.

Old 08-14-2011, 11:21 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
JLopes is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by gociggie31
Hi JLopes,
the Hornet never showed yesterday nor today even though it was listed on the program. Nor did the 'Mercury' make it out of the boathouse. Rumor from the workers was that there was a mechnical problem.
If you need more info on the Vessel, there is a nice vintage DVD that has some good footage on the Hornet plus some history about the lake, the racing and other cool racing historic facts.
You can contact info@tahoemaritime.org and i believe its around $25.00 and they can mail it to you. Their web site is
About - Tahoe Maritime Museum for more info.
I will try to dig up more pics of what i did not post already.

Hi gociggie31,

Thank you for your help.
Let me see if the boat owner responds to my email, if it does not respond then the DVD will be a solution by now.
Too bad the Hornet II is broken, this sort of thing should never breaks down.
As soon I have news I say something.
Thanks for the photos, they are very good.

Old 08-14-2011, 12:32 PM
Teamspeed Cigarette Racer
Location: Blue Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, Monterey and beyond
gociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by JLopes
Hi gociggie31,

Thank you for your help.
Let me see if the boat owner responds to my email, if it does not respond then the DVD will be a solution by now.
Too bad the Hornet II is broken, this sort of thing should never breaks down.
As soon I have news I say something.
Thanks for the photos, they are very good.
I hear there is a reunion between the Hornet and the Merc (i thought it was be this year) but will try to be on hand to snap some images.
sent you a pm

Old 08-14-2011, 12:36 PM
gociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by HBdirtbag
UUG, great photos bud!
thankyou

Old 08-14-2011, 12:40 PM
Originally Posted by BigE
In Tahoe now, staying in Tahoe Vista which is a few miles up the road from the show. Going to try to stop by tomorrow. The traffic the event is causing along the highway is brutal.
please post up some images if ya got them.

Old 08-14-2011, 12:41 PM
weather has been great

Attached Images  
Old 08-14-2011, 12:43 PM
level of detail is amazing with these works of art.

Attached Images  
Old 02-08-2012, 01:36 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
JonF will become famous soon enoughJonF will become famous soon enoughJonF will become famous soon enoughJonF will become famous soon enoughJonF will become famous soon enoughJonF will become famous soon enoughJonF will become famous soon enough
Wow! Some really beautiful machines there...

Quick Reply: The Woody's in North Lake Tahoe