Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

Boat Build Thread - Pics

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 06:54 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Boat Build Thread - Pics

As some of you already know, I started a new project in the form of a boat. It's a 27ft Eliminator Daytona built to my specs. The boat is out of the mold and once the interior and stereo are done, it will go to the engine builders shop, probably by the end of next week. Power will come from a twin supercharged big block Chevy, putting out about 900+ hp on pump gas. I went down to the factory for the first time yesterday to see the build progress, so here are some pics. I'm really looking forward to spending a lot of time on the lake next summer.

Ara

Old 01-27-2008, 06:55 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-27-2008, 06:56 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
More Pics:

Update. Here are a few more pics they sent me today. I think its pretty much ready to go to the engine builder.

Ara

Old 01-27-2008, 06:58 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro

Ara

Old 01-27-2008, 06:59 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Update: The boat was delivered to Boostpower USA for the enigne and drive build, and all the rigging. Here are some pics on the trailer. I will get some more pics of the engine being built and of course, the finished product.

Old 01-27-2008, 07:00 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro

Old 01-27-2008, 07:01 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ok Update:

I went to Boostpower on Saturday to see the engine before final assembly this week. Here are a few of the pics I took.

I'll have some video of it on the dyno too once it's done.

Ara

Old 01-27-2008, 07:01 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro

Old 01-27-2008, 07:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant future
Beautiful Ara!

Is it going to be ready for Havasu?

Old 01-27-2008, 07:05 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Of course it will be ready for Havasu. The engine is going on the dyno in a week or two. That's pretty much all thats left. Dropping the motor in the boat is a 1 day thing.

Quick Reply: Boat Build Thread - Pics