Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

Cool Midnight Express!

Old 12-06-2009, 06:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Cool Midnight Express!

Forget the music, but here's a cool Midnight Express with, looks like 5 or 6 engines on the back? That boat must flyyyyyyyy!

BEHIND THE SCENES OF DJ KHALED's "FED UP" on Vimeo

Name:  FEDUP24.jpg
Views: 13380
Size:  96.0 KB

Name:  FEDUP70.jpg
Views: 2361
Size:  76.0 KB

Last edited by MiniHawk; 12-06-2009 at 06:36 PM.
Old 12-06-2009, 08:32 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
rrgoo7 is an unknown quantity at this point
lol i think they had a bad day.....

Old 12-06-2009, 08:38 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
LMAO that boat just lost 350hp...looks like plenty of Ciroc left over though.

Old 12-06-2009, 08:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
buuuuuahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Old 12-06-2009, 09:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by rrgoo7
lol i think they had a bad day.....

Damn, that sucks. Those guys onboard your pictures, the same guys from the pix i have?

Old 12-06-2009, 09:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by MiniHawk
Damn, that sucks. Those guys onboard your pictures, the same guys from the pix i have?
Looks like Drake, DJ Khaled onboard hahahaha. Thats what happens when you let rappers drive those kind of boats.

Old 12-06-2009, 09:34 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
My friend here was the original ME guy he invented the boats.

Old 12-08-2009, 09:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thats cool. Is this the biggest boat by Midnight?

Old 12-09-2009, 12:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond repute
something went wrong from the get go.Look at the steering rod on the starboard motor, its hanging in the water.
edit; I bet they never brought that motor up before they boiled some water.

Attached Images  

Last edited by fat cab; 12-09-2009 at 12:54 PM.
Old 12-09-2009, 04:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by fat cab
something went wrong from the get go.Look at the steering rod on the starboard motor, its hanging in the water.
edit; I bet they never brought that motor up before they boiled some water.
Then when they were running the thing, that engine snapped loose. I know the guy on the boat, DJ Khaled, and they defenitly have enough $ to fix it. And the engine to the far left lookes taller than all of them?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Cool Midnight Express!