Notices
Northwest (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in OR and WA

Feb 10th at Triple X Rootbeer.

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 11:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Feb 10th at Triple X Rootbeer.

If weather holds we will meet at 10am.
Lets not clutter this thread. Please only post relevant infos..:ugh:

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/s...=115528&page=3

So far:
1.m32911s
2. wilcoxmd
3. the iceman
4. kuzi
5. seattle 996
6. slowmotion (most likely)
7. comp1ex
8. boxstergirlie
9. vincentdds
10. pjs (most likely)
11. kunal (needs to ride with someone)
12. lig
13. sneakymike
14.atomic80

Last edited by vincentdds; 01-31-2008 at 11:55 AM.
Old 01-31-2008, 03:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
StoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond repute
Heres hoping all the weather forecasters are WRONG! And that we'll need to wear our

Old 01-31-2008, 03:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
silversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond repute
I'll be there if the weather holds. DTM or Strad?

Old 01-31-2008, 05:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Do what Kuzi would do, drive one and have a buddy drive the other. I vote for the Camaro.

Last edited by vincentdds; 01-31-2008 at 05:36 PM.
Old 01-31-2008, 07:09 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by silversurfer
I'll be there if the weather holds. DTM or Strad?

Countach!

Old 01-31-2008, 07:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
silversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond repute
Countach is gone. Sold.

Camaro is in CA getting some upgrades. Some ridiculously crazy upgrades

Old 01-31-2008, 07:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond repute
I will be back on te 9th through the 12th so I should make it.

Old 01-31-2008, 08:12 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by silversurfer
Countach is gone. Sold.

Camaro is in CA getting some upgrades. Some ridiculously crazy upgrades
hmmmmm I smell a TT conversion to a 572 BB crate motor... are we talking over 800 rwhp?

Countach is gone -- I can stop looking for a white leather members only coat then...

Old 01-31-2008, 09:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by PJS
hmmmmm I smell a TT conversion to a 572 BB crate motor... are we talking over 800 rwhp?

Attached Images  
Old 01-31-2008, 10:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond repute
kunal,

you shoud come out no matter what. with this many anticipated people going, there will be plenty of people to co-pilot with. and if not, you're always welcome to ride w/ me! hell, i even had daryl ride w/ me down to max rpm! hehe! i know my pcar is "just a boxster" and it's not nearly exciting as the rest of the crews rides, but i'm still happy to take anyone that doesn't have a ride. =)

Quick Reply: Feb 10th at Triple X Rootbeer.