Notices
Northwest (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in OR and WA

Summer BBQ

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 01:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Summer BBQ

Hey Everyone,

I don't post here too often, but I have been lurking here a bit more than usual. I wanted to extend the offer for a bbq that we are putting together over on 6speed. The date is the 26th of June @ 11 am at Lake Sammamish Park at the Creek Shelter Site. If you look at the attached map, it is identified by the 'A'. There is ample parking that is visible from the BBQ/Party site. This location can accommodate up to 200 people, has electrical outlets, 6 covered and 10 outside tables,and is fairly proximal to restrooms and the beach.

I have covered the expenses to reserve the site for this date and only ask that you bring a food or tableware. To aid me in keeping track of people and dishes can you please reply in this thread with a sequential number next to your name and what you are intending to bring.

Thanks for looking and hope to meet some of you,

RB

Attached Images
File Type: pdf
parkmap.pdf (283.5 KB, 56 views)
Old 03-31-2011, 10:57 PM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
Have to wait and see what Colin's scout schedule looks like for that date, but most likely I am in! Thanks for setting this up RB.

Old 03-31-2011, 11:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
I'm definitely interested, hopefully in in town!

Old 04-01-2011, 02:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
This could be fun

Old 04-02-2011, 09:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond repute
I'll be there. =) Looking forward to it.