Notices
Northern California (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in Northern California

997tt owners, need a favor...

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 05:20 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
BRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud of
997tt owners, need a favor...

Guys,
Need to see if someone can help us out. I am in need of a 997tt for test fitment on a brake package that came off our 2010 GT3. If anyone is around that is willing to let me measure and see if the upright mounting points are the same for the calipers and the rotors that would be highly appreciated.
Please PM me and I would be happy to provide a incentive for the person willing to help us.
Look forward to hearing from any of you.
Thanks

Robb

Old 12-03-2009, 05:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
I'd be glad to help you out but I'm not even remotely close to NorCal. Sorry. GL.