Notices
Northern California (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in Northern California

GMG/TeamSpeed team up for the season finale at Laguna Seca Speed GT!!!

Old 10-08-2009, 08:28 PM
Banned
fabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond repute
GMG/TeamSpeed team up for the season finale at Laguna Seca Speed GT!!!

GMG At Laguna Seca - Racing in Speed GT/ALMS and Patron Cup

If you happen to find yourself in the Laguna Seca area this weekend be sure to stop by and check out the action packed weekend of sports car racing..

GMG will be competing in:

Speed GT 3 Cup cars...... #14, #4 and #05
As we fight for the Manufactures Championship for PORSCHE!!!

Patron Cup IMSA 2 cars.

ALMS 1 Car.

Be sure to stop by the GMG Transporter located on the main row... You cant miss it..

We also have 2010 GMG World Challenge Calenders for all those who stop by!!

Come down and enjoy a weekend of some the best sports car racing in North America.

Old 10-08-2009, 08:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
God damn every forum. What is with you sponsors and doing that shit. It is sooo annoying. First 360 forged, then Vossen the other day, now YOU! Fabryce man your the coolest dude and a huge asset but seriously man, we got it.

Good luck in the race man. Wish I was there but I'll be on the TV regardless rooting!!!!

Old 10-08-2009, 08:33 PM
Banned
fabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond repute
Cmon man! DJ said it was cool,, Just trying to promote as TeamSpeed is a sponsor on the car...............

A little east coast love please...................

Old 10-08-2009, 08:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Alright alright my bad. It's just annoying when everyone does it but I guess you guys are the excepting with the team and all. And seriously Good luck bro I'll be rooting..

Old 10-08-2009, 08:36 PM
Banned
Hey as far as I am concearned I am about to call some of the fella's from the old neighborhood to come out and help out... You know sorta level the playing field LOL No pun intended of course!

Were pretty excited about this!! Its the last race of the season!!

Thanks for the support!!

Old 10-08-2009, 08:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HAHA, hey you can fly me out and I'll wear GMG gear head to toe and talk all kinds of trash to everyone else...