Notices
Northern California (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in Northern California

Tahoe Run 2009

Old 08-04-2009, 11:40 PM
Teamspeed Member
m3dragon is on a distinguished roadm3dragon is on a distinguished road
Tahoe Run 2009

Hello Everyone,

It is that time of year again for the 2009 Tahoe Run. We will be heading out on August 29th and doing the extended loop around the lake. For many of you who have attend this run in the past we have added a new section to the drive. If you have been waiting to go on a day drive then this is your drive.

We will be meeting at:

The Nimbus Winery
12401 Folsom Blvd, Rancho Cordova CA
Depart at 9:00am on the dot

PLAN ON BEING GONE ALL DAY. You are welcome to attend part of the drive or meeting points but the drive will last most of the day.

Lunch will be in Tahoe at the Lake Forest Buffet at Harrish Tahoe. Not the best food in the world but a great view and is able to seat a large group.

Maps will be provided on the day of the event for all of those who are attending the drive.

Check list.

1. Fill up prior to departure. (there is a chevron right off HW 50 and Hazel)
2. Two way radio if possible (helps the leads know what is going on)
3. Top off fluids
4. Check tire pressure
5. Clean air filter

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

Old 08-05-2009, 01:39 PM
Teamspeed Member
SpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute
How many cars usually come? This is the guy with the red chevelle btw. And I would not bring it on this ride....dont worry!!

Old 08-05-2009, 05:22 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by SpunkyGiraffe
How many cars usually come? This is the guy with the red chevelle btw. And I would not bring it on this ride....dont worry!!
LOL how goes it. It ranges from low of 5 to a high of 35. I never know. The drive is one of the best around so hope you can make it.

Old 08-26-2009, 11:25 AM
Teamspeed Member
Last reminder for the drive. Next post will be pic =)

Old 08-28-2009, 09:54 AM
Teamspeed Member
SpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry I can't make it. I think I found a house for my wife and I so we will not be able to, instead we are house hunting. See you at the next eurosunday!!

Old 09-01-2009, 11:17 AM
Teamspeed Member
Hello everyone.
I have posted the images from my 2009 Tahoe Run. Everyone that attended the drive had a great time as a fun group of car enthusiasts. The final group ended up with 31 cars total for the drive up and around Lake Tahoe. The weather was a little warmer than usual but the roads were perfect and the scenery was breath taking. I hope next year we can have an even bigger group for the drive there.

Keep an eye open for a possible second Tahoe run this year. A lot of people missed the drive that wanted to attend.

Other events I am planning for everyone.

Napa run and photoshoot

HW 1 Marathon drive (only the brave need apply)

Stanford to Santa Cruz (classic old school run from 2002 on)

If you want to find out when these drives are without checking the forms, PM me your email and I will add you to my drivers email list.

Link to the 2 galleries:
Tahoe2009-Ron Kiesz
Tahoe2009-Jason M

Some images from the drive:

Old 09-01-2009, 11:21 AM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
I thought this was for Chevy Tahoes only.

Old 09-01-2009, 11:47 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by ATL
I thought this was for Chevy Tahoes only.
Where you get that Idea?

Old 09-01-2009, 11:55 AM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
^Probably an attempt at humor.

I would be interested if you do a Napa run. Please let me know if you ever plan one.

Old 09-01-2009, 12:02 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by BigE
^Probably an attempt at humor.

I would be interested if you do a Napa run. Please let me know if you ever plan one.
i figure it was a joke but you never now. I did not put "Lake Tahoe" in the title. Though I don't think I have ever seen Chevy Tahoe do a run.

I will post the Napa run probably in the next week or two. Look for Napa Run 2009 ;-)

Cheers