Notices
Northern California (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in Northern California

Exotic Car drive from NorCal to SoCal mid March

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 02:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
FredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Exotic Car drive from NorCal to SoCal mid March

I am attending an Exotic Car Drive in SoCal mid March. I did this last year and soo much fun.

There should be around 40 cars...exotics, Lambos, CGT's, GT3RS's, Ford GT's (including 800hp ones), etc.

I will make a weekend out of it. Leave Friday or Saturday morning. Party with the SoCal guys on Saturday and do the drive Sunday.

For past run photos and videos go here:
http://www.ocexoticcars.com/

For obvious reasons, not posting the date and drive location. If you are interested please PM.

Hope we can get some NorCal guys to join me !!!

Fred

Last edited by FredSF; 02-26-2008 at 03:04 PM.
Old 02-12-2008, 11:52 AM
Teamspeed Member
Russkiy_M3 has a reputation beyond reputeRusskiy_M3 has a reputation beyond reputeRusskiy_M3 has a reputation beyond reputeRusskiy_M3 has a reputation beyond reputeRusskiy_M3 has a reputation beyond reputeRusskiy_M3 has a reputation beyond reputeRusskiy_M3 has a reputation beyond reputeRusskiy_M3 has a reputation beyond reputeRusskiy_M3 has a reputation beyond reputeRusskiy_M3 has a reputation beyond reputeRusskiy_M3 has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like fun!

Old 02-14-2008, 06:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Brian H is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd be down for drivin down to check it out.

I'll park my car a few blocks away

Old 02-26-2008, 01:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
FredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond repute
Ok guys,
I think some of you are getting the emails from Elliot.

Lets start the headcount now as we have the final dates and details to the event

1. Fred - GT3RS
2. Paul - Ferrari 612
3. Cobly - 996TT

Last edited by FredSF; 02-26-2008 at 02:58 PM.
Old 02-26-2008, 03:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
The organizer just got this site up and running and more videos to come for sure. This will give you a good idea of what the drive will be like! I can't wait

Great site and pass it off to all your friends

http://www.speedandmotion.com/pages/videos/drives.html

Old 02-26-2008, 06:21 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
carnerd is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by FredGreenGT3RS
Ok guys,
I think some of you are getting the emails from Elliot.

Lets start the headcount now as we have the final dates and details to the event

1. Fred - GT3RS
2. Paul - Ferrari 612
3. Cobly - 996TT
Fred, come on, Cobly? Its COLBY, like the cheese!

Old 02-29-2008, 06:40 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
sfbimmer is an unknown quantity at this point
This sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun, looking fwd to it.

-Patrick

Old 02-29-2008, 06:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Brian H is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by sfbimmer
This sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun, looking fwd to it.

-Patrick

hey patrick

Old 02-29-2008, 07:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
so does that mean you're in Patrick? Let me know so I can add you to the caravan list.

Did you get the email from Elliot? If not I'll send it to you.

Old 02-29-2008, 09:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ok guys, here is where I'm making my hotel reservation. This hotel is located not too far from where we will be meeting that morning of the drive.

Hotel Address
http://www.huntingtonbeach.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/
Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa
21500 Pacific Coast Highway ,
Huntington Beach, California, USA 92648
Tel: +1 714 698 1234 Fax: +1 714 845 4990

Tells me from my address in SF take 6 1/2 hours. so that means 5 hours for me

Please email me if you are doing the caravan from SanFran at fc@qualys.com so we can decide meeting points/departures times.

thanks!

Quick Reply: Exotic Car drive from NorCal to SoCal mid March