Notices
Northeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, and VT
Sponsored By MetroNYPCA

2 Newport Jazz Festival Tickets For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 05:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
krenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond repute
2 Newport Jazz Festival Tickets For Sale

Hey TS'ers. I figured I'd post this in the regional section, as well as the general For Sale forum, since it's local to all of us.

I bought presale tickets to this year's Newport Jazz Festival (August 4-5, 2012), but just found out last week that I cannot go.
I have two (2), two-day passes available. This covers both days (Saturday and Sunday) of the festival. The tickets get you entrance to the festival and General Admission seating.
I've listed them for sale on Stub Hub for $145.00/each (it's the lowest price for two-day passes up there right now). I'm not trying to make any money on these at all -- I just want the cost of the tickets + the Ticketmaster fees back.

You can click here to access the Stub Hub sale.

Feel free to message me if you're interested.

Last edited by krenshaw; 07-09-2012 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Correction