Notices
Northeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, and VT
Sponsored By MetroNYPCA

My new cars (G/430/XKR/GSX)

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 02:01 PM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
Guess ill just have to rent the G...fml

Old 04-30-2012, 02:58 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Cool thread a nice choices. As well a fine intro. The 430 and JAG are both stellar!!!!!

Old 05-01-2012, 04:28 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
BP95GSX is an unknown quantity at this point
@scott...You will enjoy every second!!!

Thanks Marc I love both cars. The Shaguar really impressed me by staying in front of that 430 at LR Park IT WAS SICK!!!!! It is a phenomenal DD as well!

Old 06-14-2012, 12:47 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Added a new car to the stable guys!
Name:  DSCF1816.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  79.1 KB
Name:  DSCF1805.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  111.3 KB
Name:  DSCF1814.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  112.7 KB
Name:  DSCF1808.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  120.2 KB
Name:  DSCF1810.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  189.7 KB
Name:  DSCF1813.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  108.8 KB

Old 06-14-2012, 02:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Nice!

Old 06-14-2012, 06:02 PM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful. Not a big fan of the color of leather for the steering wheel center console and doors, but Im sure I could get past it.

Congrats on another pick up!!

Old 06-15-2012, 10:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Nice!!!!

Old 06-15-2012, 11:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond repute
Is Chen's Restaurant any good?

Old 06-22-2012, 12:22 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by Scott Davis
Beautiful. Not a big fan of the color of leather for the steering wheel center console and doors, but Im sure I could get past it.

Congrats on another pick up!!
You MUST see it in person. I personally hate wood in cars but the color contrast is absolutely pleasing to the eye. It is just so smooth!

And yes Chen's is delicious!! haha

Old 06-22-2012, 01:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the Team....

BUT please note that if you do want to advertise, you will need to contact DJ
So far from what I see this is borderline advertising

Quick Reply: My new cars (G/430/XKR/GSX)