Notices
Northeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, and VT
Sponsored By MetroNYPCA

My new cars (G/430/XKR/GSX)

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2012, 08:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
Something smelly fishy or what

Old 04-26-2012, 08:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
frshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond repute
In one of the links he says that he owns a car rental company and 2 of the cars are for rent and 2 of the cars are for his personal use. The lambo and F-car are for rent and the Jag and Eclipse are for his personal use....I think.

From the Sti forums site

"Hey everyone my name is John Nouri. I own Broadway Performance (www.broadway-performnce.com) in Passaic NJ. We just opened an exotic car rental company here called Broadway SuperCars (Broadway SuperCars) and I wanted to share with you guys the Lamborghini and Ferrari we have for rent and the two other cars I bought for my personal use. Forums have been a huge part of my life and I am on a lot of different forums so I wanted to share my cars with everyone. Enjoy

Hey some of you know me some of you don’t. For those of you who don’t, my name is John Nouri and I am from North Jersey. No, I am not in the mob!! lol. I recently bought 4 new to me cars that I wanted to share with forum guys. The first a 2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder E-Gear in Orancio Borealis (Pearl Orange). The car came from the factory pretty much optioned to the max including black factory powder coated wheels and carbon ceramic brakes. Here are some pics."

Last edited by frshcoupe; 04-26-2012 at 08:32 PM.
Old 04-26-2012, 11:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
John is a great guy! Congrats buddy see you soon!

Old 04-26-2012, 11:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jstrat85
John is a great guy! Congrats buddy see you soon!
ok that explains it. so these are part of his fleet? i was wondering why you'd want an older g-spyder and a 430. i saw this post earlier on audizine.

Old 04-27-2012, 10:27 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
BP95GSX is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey guys! I just wanted to get this post I made up on all the forums i post and mainly read on. I do more reading than posting. I also kept some of the very little advertising I do out in some of the forums because they are very strict. I do have a bright yellow RENT ME sign I put on top of the cars. It does attract a lot of attention!!

Thanks for the replies...

Old 04-27-2012, 11:37 AM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
How much per day for the GSX??

Old 04-27-2012, 11:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
^more than you can afford pal

Old 04-27-2012, 03:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute

Old 04-29-2012, 11:41 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BlueBlaze is on a distinguished roadBlueBlaze is on a distinguished road
Nice collection and good luck with the business, personally I'd rock the Ferrari.

Old 04-30-2012, 01:51 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
BP95GSX is an unknown quantity at this point
GSX isn't for rent LOL but for some reason people keep asking??

Thanks for the comments guys!

Quick Reply: My new cars (G/430/XKR/GSX)