Notices
Northeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, and VT
Sponsored By MetroNYPCA

Trackdays & AutoX's

Old 02-15-2012, 01:46 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Monsta is an unknown quantity at this point
Trackdays & AutoX's

So who's doing any...when & where & what group? & post link...

I've been doing more trackdays then autox's lately but I try to sneak in a AutoX in between trackdays if I can. I usually do a lot of Audi NEQ events even though I drive a BMW here is the list their schedule & usually 2day events...

Event List

some of the days below are still tentative & no firm date has been set yet

May 2012
Lime Rock Driver Education

June 18-19
New Jersey Motorsports Park

July 2012
Watkins Glen 1 Driver Education

August 2012
WG II, MSI Invitational Driver Education

September 2012
Le Circuit du Mont Tremblant

Last edited by Monsta; 02-15-2012 at 02:00 PM.
Old 02-27-2012, 02:13 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
just registered for (see link) Pocono on May 6th

https://www.motorsportreg.com/index....E46EFC4829E6DC

Old 02-27-2012, 02:37 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
its going to be held on the 2.5 newly paved course

Join the NJ Chapter Audi Club for our Pocono IMSA Course High Performance Driver Education (HPDE) Event.

Students will be separated into four groups based on your driving experience. Every student will receive in-car instruction by some of the best HPDE instructors.
Instructors will be assigned one or two students and will also receive the same amount of time on track as students.

The event will be run on the 2.5mi IMSA Course at Pocono Raceway in Longpond, PA. The "IMSA Course" features a 2.5 mile course comprised of NASCAR turns 1 and 2 and the North Course road course with 9 challenging turns. There will be a full service paddock space. Amenities on this circuit include concession buildings, event garages, cafeteria and fuel pumps.

Instructors: If you would like to instruct but have not previously instructed with ACNA-NJ, please e-mail our Chief Instructor, Scott at slynn@acna-nj.org with your experience and contact information.

About ACNA:
One of the goals upon which the Audi Club North America was founded was the idea that driving skills can and should be improved with practice in a controlled environment. After all, how better to enjoy your car than to be confident that you really know how it will react in all situations? This event will be held at a racetrack due to ample space, no oncoming traffic, plenty of runoff room, and workers before each corner with flags to warn drivers of any upcoming danger. Despite being at a racetrack, the event is not competitive, is not timed, and most certainly is not racing.

Why Attend?
Lessons and skills learned at these events really do transfer to everyday driving, as numerous former students attest to all the time. Many prior students report avoiding accidents thanks to things they learned at these events. Many others report simply enjoying their daily commute more knowing more about themselves and their cars. There really is no better way to improve your skills.

What you will learn at a performance driving school:

This is not a racing school, nor is it a competitive event. Anyone found timing laps will be removed from the event.

Note: While the event organizers will make every effort to maximize track time, due to the possible track conditions and weather the number of sessions and session length can not be guaranteed.

Solo Drivers $185.00
Instructors Registration - Free

Last edited by Monsta; 02-27-2012 at 02:42 PM.