Notices
Northeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, and VT
Sponsored By MetroNYPCA

East Coast Players Brunch

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 09:41 AM
Banned
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
East Coast Players Brunch

As local TS/6Speed members we need to get together and do more social things. Events in the evening are tough for some members who have families etc. Since we do a lot of our runs on Sundays I figured a nice brunch would be the perfect opportunity for us to come together to talk cars/network etc. I would like this to be a first of many local events that we will do, as this will be a prelude to a charity rally that I will be producing in the spring as well as another rally for a smaller group to my family house on the ocean Bethany Beach.

The East Coast Players Brunch will be held at the Ritz Carlton Georgetown in the Fahrenheit Restaurant. They have a great menu and a room big enough to accommodate a larger party. They also have a courtyard that I will try to see if I can get reserved for our cars, I will report back on the parking once its confirmed. The date is Sunday Feb. 24th and wives/significant others are welcome and we can do a drive after for those interested. Post up if you have interest in going.

Old 02-13-2008, 10:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Any updates on this J?

I have a "Friend" in DC that i want to visit this weekend and come to this event if its still on......let me know whats up when u can

Old 02-14-2008, 09:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Still Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond repute
if you do this later in the spring/fall I would be game, this time of the year is bad for me

Old 02-14-2008, 10:18 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
I'd go but I need some advance time to plan...so is this on?

Old 02-14-2008, 12:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Still Lost
if you do this later in the spring/fall I would be game, this time of the year is bad for me
Weak!

Originally Posted by nerual
I'd go but I need some advance time to plan...so is this on?
I hope its on...i love the hotel its at If you go, you and whoever come from NY could meet up at my place and caravan down - i know a sweet back way to DC from mi casa