Notices
Northeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, and VT
Sponsored By MetroNYPCA

Allow me to introduce myself...

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 08:59 AM
Banned
GTSPEED is an unknown quantity at this point
Allow me to introduce myself...

My name is Joe, er, no actually it's Derek.
Joe and I are business partners and own a one-of-a-kind facility in the Northeast. Another of our associates, Dean, is personal friends with the owner of this site and have been discussing our sponsorship of this community. We thought we'd "dip our toe in" before jumping in entirely- and boy, what a warm welcome we've received!

I just wanted to take a moment to properly introduce myself, and put the rumors to rest. I look forward to being an active member in TS.

Old 01-27-2010, 10:03 AM
Teamspeed Member
flyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by GTSPEED
My name is Joe, er, no actually it's Derek.
Joe and I are business partners and own a one-of-a-kind facility in the Northeast. Another of our associates, Dean, is personal friends with the owner of this site and have been discussing our sponsorship of this community. We thought we'd "dip our toe in" before jumping in entirely- and boy, what a warm welcome we've received!

I just wanted to take a moment to properly introduce myself, and put the rumors to rest. I look forward to being an active member in TS.
Welcome to TS Dean er Derek er Joe

Old 01-27-2010, 10:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Hi.

Old 01-27-2010, 10:07 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Yo.

Old 01-27-2010, 11:08 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Hi.
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
Yo.
Hello Gentlemen, thank you for the greetings!

Originally Posted by flyinghigh1997
Welcome to TS Dean er Derek er Joe
I see my initial post, meant to rectify some of the confusion, seems to have somehow added more. Here is a page (with all contact info removed so as not to violate any TOS) from our website so you can put the faces with the names.

Hopefully, this will straighten out some previous questions, and we can avoid this when Jon and JP sign on!

Old 01-27-2010, 11:15 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
I sense a Jox photo-shop is enroute.....

Old 01-27-2010, 11:18 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
I sense a Jox photo-shop is enroute.....

I'd like to congratulate Chris on his promotion to sales manager!

Old 01-28-2010, 09:16 PM
MrTheBadGuy
Control It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond repute
welcome aboard!

Old 01-29-2010, 10:20 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Control It
welcome aboard!
Thank you! Gorgeous GT3!

Old 01-29-2010, 10:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
welcome to the team, best site on the net!

Quick Reply: Allow me to introduce myself...