Notices
Northeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, and VT
Sponsored By MetroNYPCA

Performance Outfitters Pics: Corvette C6 Custom Box and More...MANY PICS

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 10:42 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
BrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to all
Performance Outfitters Pics: Corvette C6 Custom Box and More...MANY PICS

Hi Guys,

I have been working on the re-design of the POG website and have a fairly large client vehicle gallery in the works as part of it. The new site will not be launched till the beginning of the new year so I thought I would drop a few cars that will be part of it.

The eye catching portion of this build would be in the sub enclosure, we also tinted all the running lights as well as a K40 EX2 Laser Diffuser System.

If you like what you see or would like more info about what we do here at POG, please give me a call!!

Brian