Notices
New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the Teamspeed Community and show us your ride!

Greetings!

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2014, 12:48 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
TwelveGage is an unknown quantity at this point
Greetings!

So I'm new here, at least new to being a member. I've been following a few build threads for a while and just love the idea that people share such a wonderful experience with the rest of the world! I joined simply because I love cars and everything about them, so I love the idea of being part of a community devoted to them. As for me I don't have anything too fancy... yet! I am a MASSIVE fan of Koenigsegg and have been since I can remember! I also have a special love for the Mclaren P1. Currently my garage consists of a 2006 GTO (Pontiac, not Ferrari lol), 06 CBR600rr, and an 08 Polaris RMK, as well as my DD, an Impala. Looking forward to the community!

Old 10-13-2014, 10:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
KENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome.