Notices
New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the Teamspeed Community and show us your ride!

Ciao from Italy!

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2014, 10:00 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Gabriele Moro is an unknown quantity at this point
Ciao from Italy!

Hello everyone!

This is Gabriele from Italy, Torino.
I know many of you thanks to Instagram and Facebook.
Cars are my main passion, I am the founder of Cars and Coffee in Italy, an investor in a beautiful project called lovecars.com and than, of course, I have a job

Here two photos from our C&C gatherings:

My favourite brand is Pagani and I have been lucky enough to visit the Factory for fun and for work more than 15 times in one year.
I have been also inside the Lamborghini and Ferrari Factory and I truly appreciate all the brands and the different philosophies and marketing strategies.

Favourite car ever: Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster
Best experiences in the last months: Mille Miglia on board of a Jaguar F-Type V6 380 Hp and a weekend driving the 458 Speciale.

Send me a pm if you are in Italy!
Ciao!

Old 06-08-2014, 05:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the forum. I have shared many of his images. I'm glad that you join TS.