Notices
New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the Teamspeed Community and show us your ride!

JeroenK. intro

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2014, 09:38 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
JeroenK. is an unknown quantity at this point
JeroenK. intro

Hello everyone. Been snooping around here for a while now, thought it would be time to finaly register myself.

Im from holland, although ive not always lived in holland, by the age of 10 i moved out and only returned when i was 16. Having lived in countries such as China, Korea and Kuwait. you grow up with many different things around you. The thing that always took my attention were cars, and still do.

Quick sum up of my car (preciously) owned cars:

when i returned to holland at the age of 16, i decided to buy a track car (coming from kuwait and being used to be able to drive every now and then, wasnt going to give that up!), Did time attack for a while with that too!

When i turned 18, i went back to kuwait, for a year of international internship. My parents were still there so a logical choice to go there. Having always been a true BMW fan, and a fan of motorsports, i decided to get myself a BMW M3. Ofcorse the (in my opinion) nicest model there is to date. the E46 M3. Not any M3, it was a M3ZCP, or in europe better known as a M3CS

Absolutely loved teh car, had to let it go due to a engine problem, my conrod snapt in half having done only 55000 miles. BMW neglected this completely. Being still a student and having no used engines in kuwait i was forced to sell the car.

From the M3 i moved on, made the biggest mistake there is and bought a 1993 (i believe) mazda MX-5, absolutely hated it, sold it within 4 months. not even worth a picture.

Now though, im running a toyota supra MKIV. It was originally a Twinturbo version. However previous owner swapt the engine out and placed a non turbo back. so that still has to be fixed again. Great car, but id trade it back for my old M3 in a heart beat...

thats all for now... pretty long intro so any further questions? shoot em

Old 06-08-2014, 05:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to TS!