Notices
Modern Day Classics & Ferrari General News Ferrari News, Testarossa, F355, 308, & All Other Ferrari's Of Importance.

///Alexandre1983 Photography///Rally For a Cure 2012

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2012, 08:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up ///Alexandre1983 Photography///Rally For a Cure 2012

Hey Guys,

Last weekend I got to cover the Rally For A Cure event hosted by Ferrari Maserati of Long Island benefiting the Julien Collot Foundation and wanted to share my work with you guys and shine some light on a foundation started by parents who lost their child to leukemia and want to prevent it from happening to more parents. Thanks for taking the time out to look and don't hesitate to visit Julien Collot Foundation for more information on the foundation and Facebook for more pics as I'm still working on photos from this great day for a great cause...Happy Friday!

Full Set - Rally For A Cure 2012
Stay tuned for more and don't hesitate to like my fanpage Facebook

Old 11-20-2012, 07:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond repute
figured I add some new ones...

The end...

Don't forget the fanpage guys...Alexandre1983 Photography Fanpage

Old 11-21-2012, 05:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thanks for sharing! Seriously cool pics here and very cool event!