Notices
Modern Day Classics & Ferrari General News Ferrari News, Testarossa, F355, 308, & All Other Ferrari's Of Importance.

My Ferrari drawings

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 03:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Vic82
Hello there, i do hope this is the right topic to show some of my ferrari drawings, please feel free to comment, thanks.
Name:  Ferrari 250 GT coupe final s.jpg
Views: 1053
Size:  115.1 KB
Is this 1353 GT...? What I mean is, does that drawing depict the black TdF that was on display at the 2007 Cavallino Classic, shown by Arturo and Debora Keller of Pentaluma, California...? I'm in love with the car and, subsequently, your illustration.

In fact, all of your renderings are desperately in need of a level of praise to which this thread is simply not aspiring. You should have your own section...! Please keep the pictures coming.

Old 07-20-2009, 04:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by McCoy
Is this 1353 GT...? What I mean is, does that drawing depict the black TdF that was on display at the 2007 Cavallino Classic, shown by Arturo and Debora Keller of Pentaluma, California...? I'm in love with the car and, subsequently, your illustration.

In fact, all of your renderings are desperately in need of a level of praise to which this thread is simply not aspiring. You should have your own section...! Please keep the pictures coming.
You are correct, it is the 1353 GT and i was using the photo reference from that event. Thanks for the praise and keep watching the tread.

Old 07-20-2009, 02:39 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Vic, I love your work! I added one of your works to your avatar

Old 07-20-2009, 09:17 PM
Official TS Crybaby - Forever
Ryan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond repute
Photoshopped!!!!111

Old 07-21-2009, 01:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by DJ
Vic, I love your work! I added one of your works to your avatar
That's cool, thanks.

Old 07-21-2009, 09:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Vic82
You are correct, it is the 1353 GT and i was using the photo reference from that event. Thanks for the praise and keep watching the tread.
Very cool. Do you sell any of your work...? Are you familiar with other up and coming Ferrari artists, like Grant Thomas and Carsten Christiansen...? I don't think it would be fair to compare any of you to each other, but their work, like yours, is mesmerizing.

I am staying tuned into this thread.

And, just wondering, have you ever drawn a black Enzo...?

Old 07-21-2009, 01:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sure, i know both from ferrarichat, they are very talented artists and i have a lot of respect for what they are doing. As for my work, it's for sale and you can find more info on my blog: Miha Furlan motorsport art
Unfortunally i haven't drawn the enzo yet but, it's a wonderfull car and it's on my "have to do list" for sure...

Old 07-27-2009, 07:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
My newest drawing.

Attached Images  
Old 07-27-2009, 10:31 PM
Banned
comnetca has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Great art work

Old 08-12-2009, 05:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
A sketchy one...

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: My Ferrari drawings