Notices
Modern Day Classics & Ferrari General News Ferrari News, Testarossa, F355, 308, & All Other Ferrari's Of Importance.

My Ferrari drawings

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 06:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Pretty good doodles

Joking aside though, you've got serious talent. Very nice!

Old 06-16-2008, 11:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
pixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished road
wow im sure you can sell some of those here!

Old 06-17-2008, 01:22 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
wow, you have an amazing talet. i wish i could draw like that

Old 06-18-2008, 06:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Thanks for the comments guys here are a few more.

Attached Images      
Old 06-18-2008, 09:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
mannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond repute
i would frame any of those and put it in my room. great job

Old 06-18-2008, 10:10 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
That is some serious talent. Are you drawing these freehand?

Old 06-18-2008, 10:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond repute
Told you TS was a good place to show off your stuff hah. Welcome man.

Old 08-06-2008, 05:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Something i'we just finished

Attached Images  
Old 08-06-2008, 12:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
neversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond repute
That's crazy stuff!

Have you ever sold any of your drawings? I would love one in my room

Old 08-06-2008, 01:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks, i did sell about 20 of my drawings (originals) until now and you can check more of my drawings on this site: Miha Furlan motorsport art

Quick Reply: My Ferrari drawings