Notices
Modern Day Classics & Ferrari General News Ferrari News, Testarossa, F355, 308, & All Other Ferrari's Of Importance.

My Ferrari drawings

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2010, 05:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Thanks mate and btw this drawing is only A4 in size (12 x 8 inches)

Old 09-11-2010, 03:09 AM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Vic82
Thanks mate and btw this drawing is only A4 in size (12 x 8 inches)
No problem! Wow really??
I may PM you shortly, about possibly ordering out the F40 in a blown up size. I want it for my garage. Add to my Ferrari poster/painting collection.

Old 09-12-2010, 03:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by F1-LH
No problem! Wow really??
I may PM you shortly, about possibly ordering out the F40 in a blown up size. I want it for my garage. Add to my Ferrari poster/painting collection.
Yes, it was quite a challenge to work that small
Ok, i am looking forward to that.

Last edited by Vic82; 09-12-2010 at 10:35 AM.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Green has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond repute
Great drawings!
I'd like one of my blue scud, will check your website.

Old 09-12-2010, 03:27 PM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Vic82
Yes, it was quite a challenge to work that small
Ok, i am looking forward to that.
I imagine so, couldn't even tell you where I would start.. I think I would draw a stickman. Lol.
Great, I am still trying to figure out if it's what I want to do. Be in contact soon.

Old 09-14-2010, 01:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Green
Great drawings!
I'd like one of my blue scud, will check your website.
Thanks, sure you can also contact me via PM if you would like have something custom done...

Old 10-06-2010, 02:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Targa Florio 1970.

Attached Images  
Old 11-05-2010, 01:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ferrari Dino.

Attached Images  
Old 12-05-2010, 12:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Something new...

Attached Images  
Old 12-06-2010, 04:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to behold
Outstanding work.

Quick Reply: My Ferrari drawings