Notices
Modern Day Classics & Ferrari General News Ferrari News, Testarossa, F355, 308, & All Other Ferrari's Of Importance.

Cavallino Classics 2012 Track Day

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2012, 12:51 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TomHipster
Yeah I some more but they didn't work out that good.
This is the only one that is ok! BTW: Was it you driving? I heard that you were also there?

Thanks! Yeah I thought it's ok to do that because then you get linked to my photostream where you can see more pictures of the Cavallino.

But then I'll post the link here again:

For more pictures, visit: www.flickr.com/photos/bongosphotographie
I drove that one in but that's Danny the Finance manger at Ferrari FL taking her back in your picture. I had to hop a flight to NYC and get home for a previous engagement. Hope you had fun at the event!

Old 01-25-2012, 01:44 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the pics Blake!

Old 01-25-2012, 08:09 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
TomHipster is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by DJ
I drove that one in but that's Danny the Finance manger at Ferrari FL taking her back in your picture. I had to hop a flight to NYC and get home for a previous engagement. Hope you had fun at the event!
Thanks for the info!

Hell yeah, I absolutely enjoyed it! I can say that this was the most amazing car event I have been to until now! Unfortunetly I will have to leave the US in 12 days, because I finished my studies. So it was a really nice ending of the trip and I still have hundrets of pictures on my laptop!

Old 01-25-2012, 08:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond repute
So many nice Ferraris! 250 especially.

Old 10-17-2018, 07:39 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
speedtyfn is an unknown quantity at this point
Great pics Blake! Looks like you had a blast!

Old 09-09-2020, 08:58 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
fmovies is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Cool cars

We can watch forever on such a ride and can watch movies about them for free here - https://fmovies.dev

I've always liked movies which have a holiday theme to them or if the storyline crosses the path of a holiday. And try to find one with St. Patrick's Day and you're in luck.
We've always been told police officers are not to be feared but in "Maniac Cop" it's best to look the other way.

Starring Bruce Campbell, this little gem of a thriller came out in 1988 and surprisingly it's pretty good. Campbell is a New York City cop who works the nightshift much to the dismay of his wife (Victoria Catlin). When he leaves for work she receives calls from an unknown woman accusing him of being the "cop killer."

You'd think someone was out killing the cops but it's the other way around. Innocent people are the victims here when they seek help or are doing nothing illegal. The cop always strikes at night and Jack Forrest (Campbell) becomes the main suspect when his wife becomes one of the crazed killers' victims.

Frank McCrae (Tom Atkins) is on the trail of the killer but falls victim when he gets too close to the truth. With the help of Theresa Mallory (Laurene Landon) a vice cop, she takes the information and helps spring Campbell from the pokey.

As the two get closer to solving the mystery, most of the cops are outside either participating or enjoying the St. Patrick's Day parade. This St. Patrick's Day even the mayor won't be able to enjoy himself since the killer is after him.

And again it's best not to go to the police if you're Harrison Ford as Dr. Richard Kimble in "The Fugitive."

Accused of murdering his wife (Sela Ward) Kimble's been sentenced to execution and on the way to prison a situation occurs on the bus and after it tumbles down a hill rests on some railroad tracks where the bus is hit by an oncoming train.

The good doctor finds a way out of the mess and returns to his hometown of Chicago where he sets about looking for his wife's real killer.

As he sets about finding the killer, U.S. Marshall Sam Gerard (Tommy Lee Jones) and his band of merry Marshal's keep a keen eye out for him. Always close but far behind, Gerard and Kimble meet up at the prison where Kimble's search has taken him.