Notices
Modern Day Classics & Ferrari General News Ferrari News, Testarossa, F355, 308, & All Other Ferrari's Of Importance.

F355 interior!!

Old 04-23-2011, 11:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
F355 interior!!

well, guys, i am truly A S H A M E D to admit that this is my car
i blame the weather for doing 70% of the damage, and i am appalled that i have let it get to this point

i obviously need to do something here, but i have no idea where to look. preliminary google searches are not very helpful, so i thought i would ask you guys for better direction

1. are there any aftermarket consoles that are a straight fit?
2. i think CF would be best, BUT i am 90% certain that i will not entertain the price. any good deals?
3. if you have ANY information regarding where to look and what to order, kindly advize

my car is in the shop now for inspection, and once i am done with the mechanics, i will take it for cleaning up the interior and see how much of the damage can be fixed.
as many of you will know, when the interior melts it becomes very sticky and icky to touch, add to that the dust

Old 04-23-2011, 05:38 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Checkout MACarbon, they've got Carbon fiber interior items for your car.

http://www.macarbon.com/store/center-console-214.html

The rest of the 355 items,

http://www.macarbon.com/store/355-82/

Last edited by MeanMachine; 04-23-2011 at 05:40 PM.
Old 04-23-2011, 07:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
can't see PICs but based on the 355 history you are not alone. Ferrari simply used inferior materials on the 355. It is very common. But it can be completely redone. Go on www.ferrarichat.com. and look under the 355 section. Plenty of people on that forum can help you get it back to better then original. GL

Old 04-23-2011, 07:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by smokinghot4cars
can't see PICs but based on the 355 history you are not alone. Ferrari simply used inferior materials on the 355. It is very common. But it can be completely redone. Go on www.ferrarichat.com. and look under the 355 section. Plenty of people on that forum can help you get it back to better then original. GL
exactly what I pm'ed him lol

Old 04-23-2011, 07:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Pics not functional.

Old 04-23-2011, 07:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
thanks 7amod but WTF !!!!

540KD, that is just silly

the mechanical parts that i might be needing will be around 380kd - delivered
got any more leads or ideas?
i cannot wait to have it back and have it undergo a majooor scrub

EDIT: SORRY GUYS
here they are again

Attached Images    

Last edited by boursachi; 04-23-2011 at 07:09 PM.
Old 04-23-2011, 07:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by smokinghot4cars
thanks bro, and the pics are up again
yes, i realize that the leather materials were rubbish on the pre-2000 days, but the (literal) collecting dust and the fact that i have not even BEEN in the car for the past 8 months is really something that i am feeling guilty about

i have indeed been over at Fchat such a great site

Originally Posted by quickZohsix
exactly what I pm'ed him lol
thanks bro i got your PM and i am already a member at Fchat
pics are up, and i promise better pics when the car is up and running again.
i am waiting on a diagnosis once we hook it up to the computer to check if indeed it needs an F1 pump

Originally Posted by Barrister
Pics not functional.
sorry Dana, up again

Old 04-23-2011, 07:14 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Shit its extremely dirty, how did the dust enter.

Were the windows slightly lowered whilst storing it ?

Old 04-23-2011, 07:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Shit its extremely dirty, how did the dust enter.

Were the windows slightly lowered whilst storing it ?
not one bit!
and i have it in a closed garage
that is why i blame the weather for 70% of the damage

i am sure i was being a drama queen and that a good cleaning with the right tools will make it 80% better, but the melt damage and bubbling is getting on my nerves

Old 04-23-2011, 07:20 PM
AMGFanatic
Get a portable hoover/vacuum cleaner, the one's that can be charged or in-car via the lighter so you can at-least make it to a more acceptable level before a major interior detail (I recommend either Al-Zayanni or Di-tec) I've seen Al-Zayanni work and the interior detail is superb, in fact one of the best.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: F355 interior!!