Notices
Miscellaneous Sell Anything LEGAL & Not Car or Marine Related In This Section.

Custom Specialized S-Works Shiv TT/TRI Bike PORSCHE MARTINI

Old 07-18-2012, 03:44 PM
Teamspeed Member
mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Custom Specialized S-Works Shiv TT/TRI Bike PORSCHE MARTINI

Up for sale I have a very rare and special one of a kind Specialized S-Works Nosecone Shiv Module in a size Large. This was an ongoing project of mine that I put well over a year into designing. Unfortunately I need to part ways with it to pursue a new project. As you can see the frame has been custom painted in a Martini Racing Porsche livery. The S-WORKS decal was made from a collage of vintage factory Porsche racing posters.

This is a Porsche enthusiasts dream bike. The paint job on this bike is simply impeccable. It was painted from Tyler at Censport Graphics who many know from the helmet world. The attention to detail is superb. The frame was built up with Di2, but never saw the road one time, and has since been stripped. Many of you familiar with the nosecone Shiv know that even stock bikes have issues with the nosecone rubbing on the frame due to the tight tolerances.

The nosecone has been modified to have added clearance to minimize the chance of this happening. This is for the module just like you would get from a LBS. This includes the frame set, aerobars, front and rear brakes, crank, and both seat posts.

If you have further questions, please feel free to email me. mile2424@aol.com. Asking 12k obo.

Last edited by mile2424; 07-18-2012 at 03:46 PM. Reason: add email
Old 07-18-2012, 04:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing paint scheme.

Old 07-18-2012, 05:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think I'd be wrong in saying that this is one of the coolest bikes on TS, period. GLWS!

Old 07-18-2012, 09:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
This is hands down the coolest paint scheme I have ever seen on a bike. Museum quality. Can you share the painter?

Old 07-18-2012, 11:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Tyler from Censport Graphics. He specializes in Motorsport Helmets but does amazing work!

Check out his site!

Old 07-19-2012, 12:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
keprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond repute
Man this is amazing work, GLWS!

Old 07-19-2012, 12:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ag Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond repute
This belongs in the awesome thread.

Old 11-09-2012, 04:50 PM
Teamspeed Member
Still willing to entertain offers if anyone is interested. It's sitting in my living room as an art piece right now.

Old 11-09-2012, 07:06 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
That's pretty cool. I'll give you that, nice work, I'll forward it on to my buds at Extreme Cycles. See if they can help.

Last edited by Brobbins016; 11-09-2012 at 07:08 PM.
Old 12-13-2012, 08:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond repute
Good god a true amazing piece of cycling

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Custom Specialized S-Works Shiv TT/TRI Bike PORSCHE MARTINI