Notices
Miscellaneous Sell Anything LEGAL & Not Car or Marine Related In This Section.

FS: Mint Nikon Coolscan V ED 35mm Film Scanner

Old 09-14-2010, 11:53 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Bluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond repute
FS: Mint Nikon Coolscan V ED 35mm Film Scanner

Ok, I've got a problem. I currently own two Coolscans (the V ED & the 9000), with the ED having originally been purchased to speed up my throughput for some work with the family business (as creepy as it sounds, I have lots.. and lots... of cemetery photographs).

I love 'em dearly. But, given how little I've ever used the ED, we decided to have a heart to heart, and came to the conclusion that it's probably best to just part ways.

I don't have the original box (well, I might), but I have all the original hardware, manuals, etc. It's in mint condition, stored properly with great care, and has been used but twice for very limited purposes--no more than a dozen or show slides scanned on this puppy.

Of course, it works perfectly and was tested just last week.

[cue marketing voice]The V ED is a top-notch scanner, delivering absolute professional grade 35mm strip film & slide scans. If you have any sort of scanning duties, this is your item: short of sending your film out for (very) pricey drum scans, it's still one of the best options on the market, bar none, for digitizing your film archives. Not to mention, it's faster than trying to figure something out with a flatbed scanner and the various adapters they try to sell.

I can add photographs and any other details later once we get a few upgrades done here on the site, but for now, let me know if you're interested before she goes on eBay. $750 OBO.