Notices
Midwest (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in IA, IL, IN, MI, MO, OH, WI, and WV

Supercar Saturday NEW LOCATION July 2nd

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 11:39 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
myacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the rough
Supercar Saturday NEW LOCATION July 2nd

Just thought I'd throw this up in case people missed it.

"We will be holding the Saturday, July 2nd Super Car event at The Promenade in Bolingbrook.

Info & Directions: Supercar Saturdays

(You can see the Promenade from I355 at the 83rd street toll plaza. It's just a mile NORTH of I55 & West side of I355)"

It's always a good time. Last month had upwards of 500 cars! Come out and support the local scene, meet new people, see new cars, and have fun.

Old 07-01-2011, 12:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
icruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond repute
Jeremy, Got you access to the roof for some pictures again.