Notices
Midwest (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in IA, IL, IN, MI, MO, OH, WI, and WV

Minneapolis MN C&C First Saturday of the Month 8am-11am

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2011, 03:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
That is awesome. I have been planning a trip back to MN to see fam and I may have to rethink the dates to coincide with one of these gatherings.

Old 05-08-2011, 06:47 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
The DBS stole the show! Great pics!

Old 05-08-2011, 06:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Luis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks to all of you that made it out. We had over 550 cars in the show (The lot was full by 8am) and record attendance again. There were over 2000 people in there. Crazy. Our next event will be on Saturday June 4th with our 3rd Annual open house at Imola Motorsports in Golden Valley, following immediately afterwards.
See you guys at the next one!

Old 05-08-2011, 07:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
As promised, here are a couple quick videos from karting...

YouTube - MN C&C Stockholm Karting Race 1

YouTube - MN C&C Stockholm Karting Race 2

Old 05-29-2011, 11:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Luis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond repute
Next weekend should be pretty special. Weather looks like it's going to be great. We will be having a special Eurowerks V showcase during the event in the back courtyard. Imola is having their 3rd annual open house/bbq which is always a good time with good food and resident DJ TeddyMac spinning some great music.
Super pumped. See you guys there.

Old 06-02-2011, 10:12 PM
Teamspeed Member
scotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond repute
Luis, any idea on what time you recommend arriving? From what Alex said, last month's was completely packed by 8AM, with no parking left. I'm assuming after the news story on C&C, it's going to be even worse.

Any tips? Or should I just arrive as early as possible? I just don't want to get turned away.

Old 06-02-2011, 10:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by scotttharobot
Luis, any idea on what time you recommend arriving? From what Alex said, last month's was completely packed by 8AM, with no parking left. I'm assuming after the news story on C&C, it's going to be even worse.

Any tips? Or should I just arrive as early as possible? I just don't want to get turned away.
Typically the gate opens up around 6AM and there are usually a handful of cars out there already waiting to get in. I'm usually there by 7-7:15 to make sure I get a halfway decent spot and can shoot the cars as they arrive.

Old 06-03-2011, 12:02 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I usually end up getting there at like 9:00 or 9:30...

I will try and get there early this weekend.

Old 06-29-2011, 09:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Looks like we will have perfect weather for Saturday. See you guys bright and early!

Old 06-29-2011, 10:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Definitely looking forward to this! I'll be bringing the ChumpCar over on Friday.

Quick Reply: Minneapolis MN C&C First Saturday of the Month 8am-11am