Notices

What happens in Dubai goes on Teamspeed

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2011, 02:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Yellow CGT... we have a winner. Thanks for sharing, great spots!

Also I really hate that phantom sedan with the fake canvas top, makes it look like a buick

Old 12-09-2011, 02:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Stephan
Yellow CGT... we have a winner. Thanks for sharing, great spots!

Also I really hate that phantom sedan with the fake canvas top, makes it look like a buick
You're right about it, love it without the roof as well.

Old 12-13-2011, 01:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Eccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the rough
nice pics, especially that Carrera GT (When did it come? I missed out ), thanks for sharing!

Last edited by Eccentric M; 12-13-2011 at 01:05 PM.
Old 12-13-2011, 01:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Eccentric M
nice pics, especially that Carrera GT (When did it come? I missed out ), thanks for sharing!
It came on Friday between 3 and 4 o'clock in the afternoon. I was with my brother at Starbucks and went outside to take pics of a Bentley and heard this beast coming in. I was so surprised to see it (last time I saw one was 3 yrs ago) and snapped a few pics. When the car was exiting MoE, I got a video of a small acceleration of the car.
BTW how often do you see a CGT in MoE?

Old 12-13-2011, 10:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Eccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Slayclops
It came on Friday between 3 and 4 o'clock in the afternoon. I was with my brother at Starbucks and went outside to take pics of a Bentley and heard this beast coming in. I was so surprised to see it (last time I saw one was 3 yrs ago) and snapped a few pics. When the car was exiting MoE, I got a video of a small acceleration of the car.
BTW how often do you see a CGT in MoE?
They're rare. The last time I saw one was on September 18.

Old 12-14-2011, 01:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Eccentric M
They're rare. The last time I saw one was on September 18.

Great pic! Yellow is the color for the CGT. And how often do you see a 599 GTO and where are you most likely to see it and when?

Old 12-15-2011, 12:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Slayclops
Great pic! Yellow is the color for the CGT. And how often do you see a 599 GTO and where are you most likely to see it and when?
Matte Red 599 GTO, Dubai Mall Thursday Evening. I've seen it a couple of times but it's all about luck though.

Old 12-15-2011, 12:13 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
That place always has insane cars parked there.

Old 12-15-2011, 12:35 AM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Slyclops send member AWG a pm. He maybe able to hook you up. His family owns the mat red gto.

Old 12-15-2011, 09:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by gmaccormack
Slyclops send member AWG a pm. He maybe able to hook you up. His family owns the mat red gto.
thx for the idea will try next time I'll go to dubai.

Quick Reply: What happens in Dubai goes on Teamspeed