Notices

Travel to Oman

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 04:17 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of light
Travel to Oman

Hi guys

I'm planning on traveling to Oman towards the end of this month and I'm looking for a nice exotic car rental place - with porsches, ferraris, lambos etc... Google isn't helping!

If anyone's been there or lives there would appreciate any help I can get! Thanks!

Old 04-21-2011, 06:56 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Stay at the chedi, it is amazing.

Old 04-21-2011, 08:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Stay at the chedi, it is amazing.
Walla I already booked a nice room in the Shangri-La lol. Wife's request!

But I wana know if there is any chance to rent a nice exotic for a a nice scenic mountain drive -- always wanted to do that as you know, we don't have mountains in Bahrain lool. I guess if I don't find anything -- I'll stick to renting a Manual Land Cruiser and having some fun with that lol.

Old 04-21-2011, 12:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
There are no exotic car rental places.. I'm 98% sure of that.. and if your going to the Shang, I doubt you'll be leaving a lot.. there isn't anything to do other than enjoy the scenery, and if you plan on going out then you need an organized excursion trip.. those are a lot of fun..

Old 04-21-2011, 12:04 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
whatever you do post pics

Old 04-23-2011, 09:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
How about you ship one of your car over there and enjoy driving it? Probably will work out to be cheaper than renting exotics.

Old 04-24-2011, 02:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MC - Thanks bro - Ya I thought so they don't seem to have any that I can find online! Also, I don't know any Omanis so nobody to ask. Its all good - I'm sure I'll survive!

IIVVX - Will post pix for sure. It's such a beautiful country I hear so looking forward

03-Turbo911 -- Walla I would do that in a heartbeat bas ma fee fayda just going for the long weekend Thurs night till Sunday evening lol so no point in shipping anything other than my scuba goggles

Old 05-25-2011, 07:45 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Lightning2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi all.....am ibrahim from oman...
as MC said, there are no exotic car rental companies in oman "yet" hope to see some soon !
so i suggest you stick to LC or Hummer for now