Notices
Mid-Atlantic (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in DC, DE, MD, NC, SC, and VA

Free food after Katies (July 20th, 2012)

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2012, 11:56 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
Free food after Katies (July 20th, 2012)

Friends,

We have another car event for you. This one is just a simple "park your cool car in front of a restaurant and get treated like a VIP" type of deal. It will be this coming Sat. (July 21st) at 9:00am. Obviously, it's a good post-Katie's type of situation. Will it be raining? Maybe. Forecast looks a little gloomy so this is only for the brave (or for the hungry and cheap). Guests are welcome, just let us know about them. There is a lot of space and the owner will be happy to have a lot of people there so don't worry about what type of car, etc. If you're reading this, then you're invited.

Much thanks to Wesley Sluss who put this one together.....

When:
Saturday 9AM, leave Katie's 8:30AM-ish.
Caravan down 7 out the back way, we can twist it through Ashburn or just go straight up 7 to town. You can meet us there if you plan on skipping Katie's.

Where:
Macdowell Brew Kitchen
202 Harrison Street Southeast, Leesburg, VA
(703) 777-2739 ‎ · macdowellbrewkitchen.com
Google Map of area:
leesburg brew kitchen - Google Maps

Parking:
Right across the street from Tuscarora Mill. There is parallel parking out front and a lot in the back for 25 cars that borders on his outdoor area. We already have a good number of cars committed, so please RSVP right now so that we can put you on the list (send email to Wes at gravymassage@gmail.com to RSVP).

Cost:
The owner is giving us free eggs but we have to pay for the coffee and beer. The rest of his staff rolls in at 10am and they open to the public at 11am. He has no issues with serving beer if anyone is interested at any time but this may be dependent on when the rest of the staff shows up. We are welcome to stay until 2am the next day if he wants Please also remember to tip your servers.

RSVP:
Send request to Wes at: "gravymassage@gmail.com" Please include name, car, and if you're bringing a guest.

NOTE: If you're getting this message then you obviously know someone who is concerned about your nutrition and sobriety. If you've never been out with this group before, please don't feel weird or out of place. If you're getting this message then we'd love to see you out there. You're welcome to tell your friends, but please use discretion. Finally......REMEMBER TO RSVP!!!

Old 07-20-2012, 12:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond repute
Man, i wish I could come but Ive got to go up to Baltimore.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using teamspeed

Old 07-20-2012, 05:46 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
I'm thinking it's going to be a wet morning... If we make it there, we'll talk about it Chris. I might follow you guys back.

Old 07-20-2012, 07:21 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
I'm thinking it's going to be a wet morning... If we make it there, we'll talk about it Chris. I might follow you guys back.
Awesome.