Notices
Mid-Atlantic (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in DC, DE, MD, NC, SC, and VA

The DC/Nova foodie thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2012, 07:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cotmfk
1789 has an excellent reputation. It's been on my list of places to go to forever, but I just haven't been. The Tombs below 1789 is good, but may have become a bit too much of a college scene now. Both are in the Clyde's group of restaurants.
Had dinner at 1789 last night. Food was excellent, and the service was terrific.

It's a quiet place, which I appreciate. However, it's more suited for special occasions.

Old 11-01-2012, 10:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
For anyone in the Columbia area (or north of D.C.) I recommend trying out Victoria Gastro Pub. They have excellent beer brought in from microbreweries and really great food. I had a Lobster Grilled Cheese with a Pumpkin Spice beer from Flying Dog. Meal was excellent. Also tried out the Old Bay Flying Dog beer for any hardcore Old Bay peeps (Marylanders lol). That was also very good.