Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

After a long wait.. i'm a P1 owner !

Old 02-25-2015, 09:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by N.Althani
Thank you bro! I've asked them to do it for me, the accept in the begging.
But in the end the came up and say that they cannot do it .
Seems like a fairly minor request, I'm surprised that a) the brake company couldn't do it and b) McLaren couldn't do it either. There are surely shops worldwide that can accommodate your request, I'm not sure what the ramifications are of this. If they were powdercoated, I could understand the heat process involved possibly being a negative, but I'd assume you just want them painted similar to any other exterior item. Aside from warrantying the paint process, what else could go wrong that would cause someone to be against this? Must be something I'm missing, such as there is no brake clearance for even millimeters of paint on the calipers, or the paint somehow affects the engineering aspects of the brakes. Regardless, I hope you find a solution in the future!

Old 02-26-2015, 01:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
There are other colors on different cars so it looks like it can be done.

Old 02-26-2015, 01:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
bdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dave M
There are other colors on different cars so it looks like it can be done.
Of course, then why not accommodate the owner's request after he's spent $x,xxx,xxx and is likely to purchase more of your vehicles? Seems...lame, for lack of a better word, considering it's a task that costs just a few hundred dollars.

Old 02-27-2015, 02:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond repute
beautiful color combo!