Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

McLaren 12C officially discontinued

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2014, 08:47 AM
d3a
Teamspeed Senior Member
d3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enough
Old 04-06-2014, 06:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Not sure how I feel about this yet.

Old 04-07-2014, 02:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nice
OUCH! I suspect 3500 owners are going to regret not going for the 458 Italia. The values of 12C's are probably going to drop significantly.

Old 04-07-2014, 02:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
huangester is an unknown quantity at this point
I think contrary! there are only 3500 units around for first McLaren production car. 10~20years down the road, this price would be interesting to see it raise.... Currently its value certainly will be effected, but not significantly.... However, this is still an amazing car, so no regret!

Old 04-07-2014, 03:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nice
The 12C is barely 3 years old and Mclaren gives it a significant hardware upgrade as well as a new face. It's almost as if they're admitting that the original product 12 had shortcomings and was launched to market in a haste. The 650S is essentially what the 12C was supposed to be from day 1.

Old 04-07-2014, 05:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Improvements in technology are no cause for concern

Old 04-08-2014, 05:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
Personally I prefer the face of the 12C to the new one. Doesn't seem to quite fit. Perhaps if I had never seen the 12C in the first place I would feel differently, who knows.

Old 04-10-2014, 11:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by mattjs33
Personally I prefer the face of the 12C to the new one. Doesn't seem to quite fit. Perhaps if I had never seen the 12C in the first place I would feel differently, who knows.
I agree with you!

Old 04-10-2014, 01:57 PM
Former Sponsor
cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
650s

We at Premier Financial Services have already had clients lease their new 650s's from PFS. We also have several in the works. If you are getting the new car please get a quote from us @ Homepage | Premier Financial Services. If you are getting a used MP4 12C we have great programs for them as well. Please check us out.

Old 04-18-2014, 03:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ritesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond repute
I got my spider in July/2013 so I was quite ticked off at Mclaren, so ticked off that I have considered not buying any more of their products BUT lets put emotion aside for a moment. If I had to spend my hard earned dollars on a car and I had to pick between a 12C spider and a F458 spider, I would pick the 12C EVERY DAMN DAY. It is in a different league than a F458. I know MANY F458 spider owners who sold their car after get a 12C spider. Another thought - McLaren promised constant upgrading of their product line. We were all thilled when they gave us free software updates then we are all mad when they decide to make an evolution of the 12C. What gives - You can't blame them for trying to bring more traffic into the dealerships.

A production of 3400+ 12C's is the same as a Ford GT. Have you seen Ford GT prices lately? I think I will be ok in the long run. Short term - I see prices of 2012 coupe dropping but at some time people have to agree that a used 12C is a tremendous value compared to a new 911TT or a Gallardo or F458. That will keep the 12C values from dropping further.

Quick Reply: McLaren 12C officially discontinued