Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

McLaren pulls the cover off the 650S Spider

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2014, 07:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

reveal in holland!

source: autogespot

Last edited by Dyna; 03-17-2014 at 07:16 PM.
Old 03-18-2014, 08:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-18-2014, 09:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats!

Old 03-18-2014, 06:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Mike S
WOW thats quick.. ENJOY IT in the best of health mike

Old 03-18-2014, 07:16 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Huge congrats Mike, enjoy buddy! We expect a review and better pics soon.

Old 03-18-2014, 07:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, I can feel the windfall of the dropping values of the MP4-12C spider and coupes now....lol

Old 04-08-2014, 06:55 PM
Former Sponsor
cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cwarren You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by 997carrerasblk06
Wow, I can feel the windfall of the dropping values of the MP4-12C spider and coupes now....lol
I don't think you'll see a big drop if any at all. McLaren had adjusted product volumes and market has stabilized well. Premier Financial has been a major player in new and pre-owned McLarens. We are offering great terms on all models including P1.

Old 04-14-2014, 10:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute

Old 04-14-2014, 12:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
When I very first saw pictures of it I have to admit I wasn't all that impressed. I felt like they didn't know what to do so they just said, "**** it, let's throw the P1 front end on it." I didn't think that for very long though and now I actually quite like it. I think the new front looks great and gives it more of an attitude that maybe was lacking before.

I hope they sell tons!!!