Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

McLaren P1 vs. the Nürburgring-Nordschleife

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2013, 06:51 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
benkyo is on a distinguished roadbenkyo is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Peloton25
They are not being quite so obvious as you would imagine so you are making an incorrect assumption. To say "in excess of 111 mph" could imply anything better. It doesn't mean just that or just some small percentage better that. It could even mean in excess of 115 mph or...

>8^)
ER
You seem to know more than you want to tell us... Should we divide the length of the track by 115 mph? Also, as the local resident guru for anything McLaren, why are they not disclosing the time? Is it suspense or are we never going to see the time?

Old 12-05-2013, 06:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
this thing moves on warp speed. epic video

Old 12-05-2013, 08:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Im guessing 6:46 then

Old 12-05-2013, 09:11 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
haha..why do you all guess..when they told us they wont tell the time?

PS
Was there doubt or irony in that mans voice in the video when he said they did sub 7 minutes

Old 12-06-2013, 04:39 PM
Banned
WHITE997ttRS is infamous around these partsWHITE997ttRS is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Peloton25
They are not being quite so obvious as you would imagine so you are making an incorrect assumption. To say "in excess of 111 mph" could imply anything better. It doesn't mean just that or just some small percentage better that. It could even mean in excess of 115 mph or...

>8^)
ER
You could be dead on......looks like the McLaren GT team was prepping the P1 with RACE gas

Old 12-06-2013, 04:42 PM
Banned
WHITE997ttRS is infamous around these partsWHITE997ttRS is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by jaymoney
I like that they left a question out there. The 918 seems to be evolving some how. It's numbers seem to improve weekly. I'm sure the Ferrari will do the same thing. It doesn't make sense for anyone to lay a hard number down. The next company will just adjust the tune, pull out some weight or use NASA compounds in the tires. McLaren has never really established a time for the 12C. I think the only number is from 2010 before the upgrade. In fact if I remember correctly it was suspiciously exact to the 458. I would like to see a race series with cars certified as stock driven on a sample of 3-4 tracks. That would be interesting.
Get this thru ur aging thick skull........LaFerrari will NOT enter this fight PERIOD!

Old 12-06-2013, 06:31 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Elion_Arro is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by La Artist
haha..why do you all guess..when they told us they wont tell the time?

PS
Was there doubt or irony in that mans voice in the video when he said they did sub 7 minutes
Does anyone actually think it failed to get below 7? I mean, I certainly don't see how it's even possible they could fail to do that much at least.

Old 12-06-2013, 07:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by WHITE997ttRS
Get this thru ur aging thick skull........LaFerrari will NOT enter this fight PERIOD!
Ouchyou really got meI should know better:You really know your stuff:golf clap::Next time I try harderMay be when I grow up I'll be as cool as you
:dizz y:

Old 12-06-2013, 08:05 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Holy...

Old 12-06-2013, 09:15 PM
Banned
We are friends now eh ;0)
Happy Holidays

Quick Reply: McLaren P1 vs. the Nürburgring-Nordschleife